37. Nonnor, Troyler And A Bunch Of Guys.

Songs for this chapter:
Gold Rush - Ed Sheeran
Afraid - The Neighbourhood

~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov
I wake up before Connor, my head resting on his arm and his other arm wrapped around my waist. My arm tucked underneath me and my other resting against his chest. I sit up slowly and Connor isn't showing any time of waking up soon. I place a kiss on his forehead and climb out of the fort. I quickly get changed into some casual clothes. I am allowed to wear skinny jeans now so that's a relief. I put them on carefully and I put on my vest and a tartan shirt. I brush my hair quickly and then wash my face and then I grab my purse and run down stairs.

I walk to starbucks to get me and Connor some breakfast. It's really quiet at this time of the morning, it's nice. I step round the corner and immediately bump into someone.

"Oh my god... I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." I apologise.

I look at the person and it's Ricky.

"Sorry I was... Noelani, hey." He says smiling.

"Hi, I didn't see you." I say, feeling flustered.

"No, don't worry about it... What are you doing today?" He asks me, interested.

"Getting me and Connor some breakfast and then probably being lazy." I laugh shyly.

"Would you both and your two friends want to hang out with me and the others later on?" He asks.

"Yeah, sure... I'll have to ask Connor when he's awake and see what Tyler and Troye are up to."

"Would you want to call me if you can, this is my number." He says writing it on a receipt.

He gives it to me and I thank him. I put it in my pocket and look back up at him.

"Well... We will hopefully see you later..." I say feeling awkward as time goes by.

"Yeah, see you soon." He says waving me off.

We both walk away and I get to starbucks. I get me and Connor a coffee to take out and a croissant each. I pay and walk back with breakfast in hand. I make it back to the Franta household and everyone is still asleep. I go up to Connor's room and he hasn't moved an inch. I climb in our fort with breakfast and I wave his coffee under his nose. He grumbles slightly and wakes up. I giggle as he sits up and can barely keep his eyes open.

"I got us breakfast... Starbucks coffee and a croissant." I say giving it to him.

"I could marry you right now." He says waking up to the sound of Starbucks.

I giggle and he takes a sip of his coffee and sighs.

"Yep, my favourite... I'll get the ring soon." He laughs.

"I bumped into Ricky on the way. He wanted to know if you, me and Troyler would want to hang out and do something today." I tell him.

"Would you want to?" Connor asks me.

"I don't mind. It could be fun and it's something different." I say shrugging.

"Okay, I'll text Troyler and ask." Connor says already texting.

I eat my croissant whilst we wait for a reply and we soon enough get a 'yes'. I text Ricky to let him know.

'Hey Ricky, it's Noelani... The four of us are in. Meetup outside starbucks?:)'

I message him and get a reply of 'okay'. Me and Connor finish our breakfast and I put it in the bin. I go back upstairs and I close the door. I go back into the blanket fort but Connor's not inside.