Final Chapter

Ruki's POV

Just when I thought that it's finally over, this happened.

Earlier, I was already done finishing business with my twin brother. We roamed around the city blah blah blah, just read the previous chapters if you have no idea what happened.

When Reita received a call, Yura and I really thought that it was over. I was really shocked when the bassist sounded troubled. He repeatedly called Uruha's name through the phone so I'm guessing that he couldn't hear him on the other line.

The bassist dropped the call. He told us the news. I was really shocked when he mentioned that Aika was in danger. I'm not sure what he's thinking right now but we really need to back them up. So, when Reita started sprinting away, we immediately followed.

As soon as we reached the abandoned area of the academy where we were supposed to meet after the fight, Aoi and Harumi were the only ones there, waiting for the arrival of Uruha and Aika. But it seems like the fight was taking too long. I wonder what happened now.

Aoi was pacing back and forth. He probably got that from Uruha since he is good in pacing. Harumi was agitated. She is natural at that. She has been a worrywart ever since Yura's band was born.

"Geez, Aoi, stop pacing! You're making me dizzy!" Harumi yelled and started massaging her temples.

"Sorry, I can't help it!" Aoi retorted and resumed pacing.

I sighed and turned to Reita who was still staring at his iPhone. Just when I was about to open my mouth, Yura stepped forward and asked, "Ue-chan, what really happened when onii-chan called you?"

Reita didn't answer. He was standing there, frozen as a statue. Yura was already twitching so this time, she demanded an answer. And how the hell did she do that? By transforming into a demon.

"Akira, answer my question or I'll rip that noseband of yours!" With that being said, Reita was snapped out of his thoughts. See? Told you she's a devil.

( A/N: Ruki, as if you're not a devil. )

But that's what makes us compatible, right?

( A/N: You're just hungry, y'know. )

Back to the story. Where was I? Oh, yeah. Reita was snapped back to reality. He stared at his phone once more then placed it inside his pocket. Then Reita told us what he heard.

"Tora threatened Uruha. He demanded to drop the call or he will kill Aika."

Can somebody please break my eardrums? I heard that wrong, right? Unfortunately, I wasn't listening to a joke. What Reita said was true. Well, based from the tone of his voice, he is dead serious especially when he received Uruha's call earlier.

Yura clenched her fists and grumbled, "Where the hell is that jerk?! I'll make sure he will be sent in the afterlife. He only has to choose one from the three categories."

I tried to lighten up the mood, "Heaven, Purgatory or Hell?"

She yelled, "No! It's Gehenna, Inferno or Pandemonium!"

I sighed and placed my palms in my pockets. Yura was infuriated. Even if she mentioned three categories, she only said the synonyms. Which means that she will surely send the guy to-of course-no other than hell.

That's too obvious, isn't it? Yura was being a devil all right.

"I wonder what Uruha-san did to make Tora-san angry like that?" After a gazillion years, the timid girl slash Megumi finally spoke.