Chapter 11

Uruha's POV

I was awoken by my stupid alarm clock ringing beside my study table. I ignored it at first and tried to go back to sleep but its ringing sound wouldn't let me.

I opened my eyes due to my annoyance and slammed the alarm off.

"Shut up." I hissed sleepily.

I stood up and didn't care about my disastrous bed. My hair was completely messy as well. But who cares anyway?

I yawned and walked outside my room. Just as soon as I closed the door behind me, I couldn't believe what I saw. The four dorks were walking at the hallway and yawning. They were wearing their pajamas as well.

"Ah, Uruha's awake." Aoi brought out.

"Oh no. I'm not yet awake. I'm still sleeping. This is just a poster." I sarcastically replied.

"Haha. Very funny." Ruki yawned.

"Did I even say it was funny?" I rolled my eyes.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Someone's in a bad mood." Kai exclaimed.

I shot each of them a death glare. Aoi and Ruki were desperately trying to hold their laugh. Kai was smirking at me which was really annoying. And the noseband idiot? Don't even ask. A silent smug as always.

"Enough of that," I shook my head, "What are you doing here? Did you guys stay for the night?" I questioned and raised an eyebrow.

"Nope. We just arrived. We were too lazy to change." Ruki replied sarcastically.

"Haha." I sarcastically replied back.

Aoi, Ruki and Kai laughed at me. Did that chibi just...

"Don't state the obvious, Uruha, if you don't want to be left speechless." He smirked.

"Temee--"

I was about to begin when my statement was interrupted by Reita's loud footsteps as he went downstairs. I twitched due to my irritation and annoyance.

"Don't act like you own the house, you nose less idiot!"

Kai laughed, " Do you have a menstruation or something, Uruha? You really seem to be upset about something. I'll buy you a sanitary napkin, if you want."

Aoi and Ruki bursted into laughter after hearing Kai's joke. But I was not in the mood to play along.

"Hurusai. Menstruation your face." I replied and went downstairs as the rest of the guys followed.

"Oi, Uruha. Gomen. Play along with us." Aoi said in hysterics.

"Yeah, you're always serious." The chibi added.

"Yeah right. Haha." I sarcastically replied and rolled my eyes.

Kai pretended to sound desperate. I was completely annoyed on his sighs.

"That's the only thing we couldn't change about Uruha."

I twitched and walked towards Kai. I stomped my foot over his, which of course, made him yelp in pain.

"Itte!!!"

Aoi and Ruki bursted into laughter again as I made my way to the dining room. Kai slowly followed, dragging his now aching foot. He was still hissing but it didn't sound like a snake. It sounded more like a...I fucking couldn't describe it but I could define it in one word. ANNOYING.

I sat on my seat and I just noticed that Reita was almost finished eating.

"Oi Reita, why didn't you waited for us to arrive?" I questioned him, completely irritated as I place the table napkin on my lap. I didn't even looked at him because my eyebrow was twitching.