Gangsters and A Nerd (Revised) is finally published!

I've mentioned this for so many times already in my old posts and even in the announcement page and finally, Gangsters and A Nerd (Revised) is finally published!

In the revised version of GAAN, only the names of the girls will be retained. Since it is not a fanfiction anymore, I will not use the real names of the boys but instead, they will portray the characters. Yes, my decision is final the moment I revised the story: Gangsters and A Nerd will be an original story of mine.

Again, the reasons why I revised this book are: besides the cliche flow and my embarrassing attempts at some Japanese phrases back in high school, I wanted to fix the narration and format of the story, erase some stupid issues I've made, and avoid plotholes. And I originally planned on only using English when narrating but I figured, I should keep Aika's Filipino phrases because, why not?

Don't worry, for the sake of you GAAN readers, I will not delete the fanfic version. You can actually enjoy reading both stories (even though the fanfic version is extremely cringy haha). 

I added an external link so you'll be redirected in the story. But if you're in mobile mode, you'll have to visit my profile to see it. I hope you'll support it as much as you support this one! 😊

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND HAPPY READING!

- Kathie M