Chapter 20 - Somewhere In Neverland

Aika's POV

"When will Reita come back?"

"You miss your fiancé?"

Nah. Reita's not my fiancé. And yes, I'm now a member of the student council.

"I'm bored." Ruki yawned.

Kai was working on his papers when he suddenly smirked. I looked at him, obviously curious about what he was thinking.

He looked at me and smiled. I raised an eyebrow. Then he looked at Ruki and Aoi. "Why don't we play a song for Aika?"

The word song caught my attention. Wait, does that mean they're more than just gangsters?

I was starting to get curious when they huddled in the corner. All of them were wearing big smiles on their faces. I smell something fishy and I could hear them muttering but I fucking couldn't understand a single word.

I flinched when I heard the door of the SC room opened. Reita was the first one to enter. Finally, he's back. Ever since he left to follow Uruha, I suddenly became nervous. Who knows, that tall and skinny idiot would do something to Reita.

I approached him and I gave him my worried facial expression. But he just smiled, brushed my hair and kissed my forehead. And I swear, from my peripheral view, I saw Uruha's jealous expression.

What's wrong with him!?

"I'm fine. Just had a little chit-chat with my buddy." Reita snapped me back to reality which made me stare at his beautiful face. Then he turned his head to the direction where Uruha is and gave him his worried expression. I looked at Uruha as well and he really looked like he had some big issues these past five days.

Oh yeah, I forgot that I wrote an article about his behavior. Then I heard Reita muttered something. I'm not really sure if I heard that correctly but it goes like this, "Maybe it's not a good idea to spread the article all over Japan."

What the heck is going on?

Oh god. I'm starting to feel guilty about what I have done to him. Am I going to be expelled? Wait, if I'm going to be expelled, he should be wearing a billion-dollar smile on his face.

I started shivering so I grabbed Reita's hand and gripped it tight. I'm pretty sure Reita noticed it by now that's why he asked me, "Is something wrong, Aika? Your hands are cold and you're shivering. Are you okay?"

I wanted to answer him "I'm fine" but those words couldn't escape from my mouth. And I am pretty sure that Reita won't be convinced by that since I'm easily read by him. And he knows if I'm lying or not.

"Am I gonna be expelled, Reita?" I asked in a soft voice but loud enough for him to hear.

He laughed and rubbed my hand, "No, you're not. He just had a fight with his mom last two days."

I instantly felt relieved but there's still a little bit of guilt. If he had a fight with his mom two days ago, then it was about the article that Reita and I spread last week. That's for sure.

"Reita!!! Come over here!!!" I heard Ruki called from the corner. Reita let go of my hand which made me look into his eyes. Then he smiled.

"I'll leave you two alone for a while. Looks like I'll be joining their meeting." He assured and kissed my forehead.

I watched him walked towards Ruki, Aoi and Kai. Yep. Those three sure are best buddies. They have thr same letter on the last part of their name.

(A/N: Corny much, Aika?)