Chapter 6

Uruha's POV

~ At the student council room ~

I paced around the student council room, feeling excited about what will happen in the freshmen orientation that will start in about 2 hours.

I kept on pacing left and right. I know I look ridiculously stupid but my groupmates are more stupid than me. Why? Because whenever I paced around, their eyes will follow wherever I go.

"Fuck! Uruha, stop pacing around! You're distracting me!" Reita groaned.

"Sorry nose-less blonde but this is what I'm good at." I replied as I stuck my tongue at the noseband idiot.

"So, how did it go?" Aoi questioned.

"She finally accepted my offer." I grinned.

Kai sighed, "Seriously, why promote me?"

"Because Reita would surely humiliate Aika when the ceremony begins." I replied, rolling my eyes at the mysterious and quiet creeper.

"Isn't that what you're doing?" The noseband blonde said sarcastically and raised an eyebrow.

I sighed and grinned again. I was overjoyed when I had my chance to humiliate the girl I hate the most. She's a crap, nerd and a crybaby. She brings nothing but stress.

"What are you planning exactly?" Ruki asked as he took one of his cancer sticks from the cigarette box and started smoking. I walked closed to him and grabbed the cigarette before he could lit it up.

"No smoking." I told him and threw the stick at the trash bin. He rolled his eyes and attempting to get another one but the rest of the crew glared at him, making him annoyed and he put the box back inside his pocket.

"When did you start smoking, Ruki?" Reita asked, concerned about his health.

"Last week." He replied shortly.

"Why are you smoking, Ruki? We're still minors." Aoi raised his eyebrow.

"Psh, I really don't care about the age. My parents disowned me already so why bother." He whispered but loud enough for us to hear.

My eyes grew wide after hearing the latest news about our chibi. His parents disowned him? Why? What exactly happened?

"Takanori, just because your parents disowned you doesn't mean you don't have to care about your health and life anymore. we're still here, your second family." Wow. What a great speech, Reita.

Ruki smiled and hugged Reita. Actually, it made me smile. Those two look cute together and I wouldn't be surprised if they started dating. Ewww.

"Anyway, why did your parents disowned you?" Reita asked with a huge track of concern inserted in the way he speaks.

Ruki just shook his head, "I don't wanna talk about it."

"Give him some space, Akira." Kai spoke.

"Fine." Reita sighed.

"So, about the plan," I spoke which caught the four idiots' attention. They focused their eyes on me while I just raised my eyebrow and rolled my eyes.

"Just continue." Aoi commented.

"As always, the student council president will state a welcoming speech to the freshmen students which is a pain in the ass. But this time, instead of me giving the speech, I'm going to pretend to be absent during the freshmen orientation and the vice president which is Kai will give the speech.

But of course, before you step on the stage, the emcee will call your position. And since Aika fell for my trap, she will eventually stand up and walk to the stage before the name was called."