Chapter 26

Uruha's POV

“Onii-chan, are you hungry? The dinner’s ready.”

“Nah. I’m good.”

My head hurts a lot, probably because I cried a while ago. And yes, it’s true. I’ve fallen in love with Aika unexpectedly. I really don’t know why. Maybe destiny is playing tricks on me. After all that I’ve done to her, how could I possibly fall in love with her?

More importantly, how could she possibly forgive me and accept my feelings after what I have done to her?

The door of my room opened and my sister barged in. I’m already used to her barging in my room without even knocking. And besides, she already knew that I am currently facing a lot of problems. My imouto might be annoying but she’s always there to help me. Isn’t she the sweetest sister in the world?

(A/N: Dude. -_-)

“Are you seriously okay, onii-chan?” She asked and sat beside my bed. I hummed as an automatic response but I didn’t face her. I was scanning through my Ipad, looking for some sports to organize for the upcoming sports festival.

“C’mon, I know you’re not okay. You can share your problems to me and we’ll face it together.” She cooed but I hesitated. It’s better to face my problems alone than her doing all these just to help me get over with it. I’ve always been relying on her like she was my onee-chan instead of the other way around.

“Sis, it’s okay. Just trust me. I will soon get over with it but this time, alone.” I assured her.

“It’s been a while since you called me ‘sis.’” She smiled.

“Of course I will still call you that even of you always annoy my crap out. You’re my little sister.” I replied and kissed her forehead.

“You know what, onii-chan?” She asked.

“Hmm?” I hummed as an automatic response and faced her this time.

“Even though you’re arrogant and sometimes a pain in the ass,” That little runt, “you’re still the sweetest brother I’ve ever had.”

I smiled and rubbed her arm as I pulled her closer. I never regretted to have a younger sister like Yura.

Well anyway, this is kinda dramatic.

“Onii-chan, let’s eat. I’m hungry.” Yura whined and pulled my arm as hard as she could. I swear it would dislocate from my shoulder anytime soon.

“You go ahead. I still have a lot of events to work on for the sports festival.” I yanked my arm away from her grip.

She stood up and slumped herself on my bed, now lying down beside me. “You’re so responsible. Taking your position as a student council president seriously, eh?”

I just ignored her and continued scanning though my Ipad, looking for some stupid events that can possibly be held during the festival. I heard her sigh then she stood up, “Well, sorry for disturbing you, Kaichou. If you’ll excuse me, I’ll have to go.” She teased.

I laughed at her statement, “Yura, seriously?” I exclaimed without looking at her.

I felt her smile, “Gambatte, onii-chan.” She replied as she opened the door and left. I only noticed that she was already out of the room when I heard the door slam.

I looked at my Ipad again and after some research, I closed the application and placed the gadget at the study table which is located at the left side of my bed. I stared at my plain, black socks for a moment and smiled, “Arigatou, imouto-chan.”