Chapter 47

Yura's POV

I think I misheard what Ruki have said. Twins? Nah, impossible. Shou and Ruki's faces are not identical. Plus their attitudes are different.

No. It's totally impossible. First and foremost, compare their surnames. Matsumoto and Kohara are not the same. Second, Ruki might be a gangster but he is not a delinquent type unlike Shou and Hiroto. Third, just as I mentioned above, their attitudes are fucking different. Ruki is bratty yet kind. As far as I know, Shou is arrogant and full of pride.

"Don't address me as your twin brother because I am no longer your relative!" Shou yelled angrily and ran towards Ruki to punch him.

"Look out!" I shouted. Looks like the fight has already started.

Fortunately, Ruki dodged Shou's attack. But it seems like he had a back up attack. As soon as Ruki leaned on the right side, Shou gave him an uppercut.

"Be careful!" I yelled once again. But it was already too late. Ruki received the first hit. The chibi cupped his cheek and glared at Shou. The idiot was wearing a victorious grin on his face. It makes me wanna spat on it.

The tall asshole hissed and shook his right hand. "Finally, I am able to punch you." What the fuck did he just said!? He's been yearning to punch Ruki all this time!? What the hell is this guy's problem?!

"Strike two. You already sprained me. Isn't that enough?" Ruki groaned. Then I suddenly remembered that Shou was the one who sprained him during the basketball game.

"No, because my desire is to get revenge. You have been my rival all my life. You always steal everyone's attention!" Shou growled. Ruki looked at the ground and laughed. What the hell are they talking about!? It seems that they might be brothers in the past. But they are clearly not twins.

Ruki, better start explaining some shit after this or I'll be the one to kick your ass!

"You still haven't changed since back then," The chibi mumbled as he stood up and gave Shou a death glare. He was about to charge towards the tall idiot but he wasn't given a chance to attack. Shou gave him multiple punches. He was mostly punched on the face.

The scene was fucking disgusting. I couldn't believe that this guy is holding grudges towards Ruki. Just look at his face. His anger is unexplainable and it's pissing me off.

Ruki was already sitting on the ground. He wiped the blood on the corner of his lips due to the small cut Shou created. That's it. He has gone too far. I'm joining in.

"Don't you dare interfere, Yura!" Ruki yelled when he heard my footsteps. He stood up and massaged his right shoulder. Just then, his "twin brother" laughed.

"What's wrong? You don't want your girlfriend to get involved?" His tone was sarcastic. Let me punch his face, just once.

"Kisama," Ruki growled.

"You seem weak. First, you were sprained. Now, you cannot even dodge my attacks. And I think I know what will happen on the third strike." Shou grinned evilly as he mocked Ruki. I think I got what he said. And I won't let that happen.

I clenched my fists tight and just as I was about to join, I heard Ruki said, "You're wrong." I saw him grin like a monkey while rubbing his cheek. "This is just the beginning, brother."

It looks like Ruki's going to be serious this time even if the fight literally just begun. He kicked Shou's legs, making him lose his balance and fall on the ground. Just as the prick was about to stand up, Ruki charged towards him, making me sigh in relief. He was giving back the multiple punches he received earlier.