ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear followers and readers of GAAN,
(PLEASE DO READ THIS. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!)

I know you have read this too many times based from my old posts: I've been planning to revise Gangsters and A Nerd.

I've always thought that in the revised version of GAAN, I will not use the real names of the GazettE and Alice Nine members anymore. They will still portray the characters but with assigned character names (with the same abbreviations). And that GAAN revised version will become a legit original story of mine.

Plus, there were some issues back when I was still writing the story. To be honest, some people bashed this and even told me that I copied the plot of the Japanese drama, Boys Over Flowers.

Let me make it clear once more, I was only inspired on the drama that is why I wrote this. And the reasons why I wanted to revise this are -- besides the cliché flow and my embarrassing attempts at some Japanese phrases (I was such a Weeaboo back then myghad) -- I wanted to erase those issues, to fix the narration and format, and I will only use English, no other languages this time.

Don't worry, I will not delete this fanfic even though it is embarrassing for my part HAHAHA.

Other than that, I couldn't decide if I will retain their Japanese name or change it completely. So before I could completely start the revision, I need your opinion. Comment your opinions regarding on my thoughts about changing the boys' names. 

So yeah, look forward to the revision soon.

- Kath 💕