Chapter 30

Aika's POV

It's been three days since Uruha's been checked out of the hospital. He's now having a rest at his home and he will be able to come back to school after this week. Right now, I'm here at Uruha's campus (well of course, to study) with Reita and my bandmates.

Yes, I joined Yura's band as an official drummer. But, it will be a secret to the GazettE for a while. I don't want to ruin the surprise especially it's for Uruha. It's my way of saying thanks to him since he saved me twice already.

If you're asking that this is love, I have some bad news for you. It's not. We're just friends and no further relationship.

Today is our lunch break. Reita and I finished ahead of the others so, we're here at the rooftop. I'm about to say that we should break our MU relationship but he keeps on distracting me. Fortunately, he stopped blabbering and there was capital S.I.L.E.N.C.E.

Aika, here's your fucking chance!

Okay, okay. Just shut up, you stupid subconscious.

"Uhm," Damn. We spoke at the same time. Great, how will I get the chance to say it?

"Go ahead," We both spoke at the same time again. Then, awkward silence filled the air. We stared for god knows how long.

I snapped myself back to reality and..."WHAT THE HELL!? YOU'RE ALWAYS CUTTING ME OFF WHENEVER I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU. LET ME SAY SOMETHING THIS TIME." I couldn't help myself from raising my voice. Reita always cuts me off.

He just laughed and pulled me closer, "Go ahead, my princess."

I was speechless and I blushed for a few seconds but I quickly brushed it away so that I could say it to him.

"Reita," I sighed.

"Hmm?"

"I wanted to break our MU relationship."

DAMN IT! Why did I say it directly!? That is not how I planned, even not how I practiced! Just great.

Reita was silent for a moment then he faced me and gave me an eye to eye contact. Then he asked me, "Why?"

I removed my eye to eye contact with him and looked at the floor. I played with my fingers and crossed my legs. "I-I don't want to cause any more trouble so, I'm breaking up with our relationship."

I was expecting him to say okay but really, he just laughed. "Didn't Yura already told you that it was just her plan to make Uruha confess his love to you?"

"Yes but, Megumi loves you."

"Aika-"

"Reita, I'm confused. I really love you but there's someone before me who really loves you. So I hope that you could give her a chance."

The blonde scratched his head, "So, are you telling me that you feel pity for Uruha since he was-"

"Reita." I cut him off. I don't wanna hear those harsh words anymore. "I don't feel pity for him. It's just that I'm really confused."

There was a long awkward silence before he spoke. "I understand. I hope that you could deter-" He said and stood up and was about to leave but...

"Reita," I cut him off. He sat back down to listen. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight, "we could still be best friends like you and Uruha. But I really hope that you could understand why I'm doing this. I love you, Reita but I guess we're not meant for each other."

He smiled but it looks like it didn't reach his eyes. "Well then," he spoke and faced me. He looked at me in the eyes and cupped my cheeks then, "Just let me have this one last moment."

I knew this was going to happen. He moved his face closer to mine so I closed my eyes. It didn't take long to felt his warm and soft lips on mine for the last time. I don't know why but it hurts. It hurts breaking up to the person you love. It was my first time to feel love and I never wanted to stop it but I guess destiny wouldn't even approve our relationship.

I tried not to sob in our kiss but it still escaped. Then, a tear suddenly escaped from my eye even though it was closed. Maybe it's what they say that "Love sometimes hurts".

Reita let go of the kiss when he noticed that I was crying. He looked at me without smiling and wiped the tears that were escaping from my right eye. Then he asked, "Why are you crying?"

I sobbed, "It hurts to leave you but I have to do this." I don't wanna leave you. I don't want to end our relationship. I love you too much, Reita. I want this to last!

"Shh, I understand." He cooed and hugged me. He rubbed my back to calm me down.

By the time I stopped crying, he let go of the hug. I wanted us to go back but...

"Could you please leave me alone for a while, Aika? I will follow right after."

At first, I don't know why he wanted to be left behind. But then it hit me. I now knew the reason why he wanted to be left behind. But I'm pretty sure he doesn't want you guys to know why but I can give you clues. I just okayed at his request and left. After I closed the door of the rooftop, I heard faint sobs from behind. Then I felt crying again. I held my tears back and clenched my hand into a fist. Then I whispered, hoping that he could hear me. "I'm sorry, Akira." Then I left.

~oOo~oOo~oOo~

A/N; Haluu. :3

Le short chapter. =w=

Drama drama again. XD (I'm obsessed)

I shall post chapter 31 so stay tuned. :)

Vote and comment. ^^