Kind of an update

So hello there my lovely people! It has been two weeks huh?! Time flies to be honest. I'm here to update you on some small things.

No, this book is not over! There are two reason why I haven't been updating lately, and the main one is anxiety. And anxiety is something that has been attacking me quite a lot lately. There's a lot of things happening right now in my life, some of them will have consequences on my future, which causes me to be even more anxious.

I haven't been well enough to sit down and concentrate on writing. I tried, I swear I did. But it didn't come out the way I wanted and I want to give you guys something good. Something worth reading. WE REACHED 30K READS which is so damn amazing and such a huge number, and I obviously want this number to grow, but only with something that I, at least minimally, like or think is worth putting here. I want this to be good. And I'm sure you guys want to read good stories as well.

I'm not ending this book nor saying that it will have X weeks of hiatus. It's just left open. As I said, I don't want to force myself to write. We all want this to be good, right? So, I'll come back when I feel like I created something that is worth posting. Can be tomorrow or can be in two weeks. I hope you guys understand :)

Luna .xx