As The Stars Fall | (Part 2)

Explicit! Description of sexual content! (Seriously though, I never posted something like this, so yeah.)

Weeks passed since that wonderful night. Rhett arrived home at 4am since both men lost themselves in long conversations and shared soft kisses with each other. The tall man fell asleep smiling on that night, remembering all the moments all over again as his stomach filled with butterflies. He was extremely happy with the fact that he finally got to know another side of Link.

The next weeks didn't make their relationship get much further though. They'd glance at each other when the room was full of people and from time to time give each other a quick smack on the lips when the room was empty. It wasn't the most perfect thing in the world, but Rhett enjoyed it. He was the most shy between them two and always got caught by surprise when Link's lips met with his, that feeling always making him excited and ticklish inside.

On Monday, Rhett decided to arrive extra early so he could organize well day schedule. He rubbed his eyes, still feeling pretty sleepy even with half of the coffee inside his plastic cup already drank. Rhett slowly made his way through almost empty parking lot and soon spotted Link standing next to the entrance, leaning on the big fence.
- Morning. - he spoke standing in front of his partner, adjusting his glasses as a habit.
- Morning princess. - Link smiled and took the cigarette in his hand to his mouth and lightly sucked on the filter, he turned his head to the side for the smoke not hit Rhett and blew it out. - So early here?
- You really need to stop calling me that. - Rhett said, sipping on his coffee.
Link smirked. - That's the first time I heard you complain about it. But seriously, what are you doing here at this time?
- I guess this environment gets me more hyped to organize work. - Rhett shrugged. - At home there's TV, and good food, and more shiny entertaining stuff to do.
- And here you have me. - the dark haired man winked at Rhett and blew out the smoke once again. He turned his head to the left, looking at the sunrise and smiled with the pretty moment.
- Isn't it a bit early... for that? - Rhett spoke insecure, pointing at the cigarette.
Link shrugged. - It awakes me, but at the same time keeps me relaxed.
- It's no good for you... - Rhett also looked at the sky.
- Don't worry about me.
- You know, it sounds nice. Maybe I should try one day. - the blond man looked at Link again. The other man smirked at him.
- No you shouldn't. - he protested, chuckling. - It doesn't even taste that good.
- I won't know if I don't try. - Rhett smiled at himself.
- And you won't.
- But I want to. - the tall guy walked closer to his partner, looking down at him.
- Na-ah.
Rhett looked around, checking if someone was there. He observed the empty parking lot and then looked back at Link. - Stop me. - he almost whispered and kissed the dark haired guy. He took his bottom lip between his lips and lightly sucked on it, tasting the nicotine. Link was right, it didn't taste good. But Link gave it such an especial flavor...
- Oh my... - Link breathed out as Rhett backed away. - I should not allow you to do something more times.
- Maybe. - Rhett smiled as he observed Link's eyes. He adored that beautiful color and how it made perfect contrast with his dark hair.
- Let's go inside, pretty. - the smaller man said as he stubbed out his cigarette.

On Friday of the same week, when Rhett was about to enter his car, he heard a voice behind him that interrupted him.
- McLaughlin! - Link's voice sounded. Rhett turned around and saw the dark haired man walk in his direction.
- Yes? - he answered as Link approached him.
- Good weekend, folks! - one of the teachers passed through them. They both gave him a smile and then looked at each other again.
- There's this essay we need to talk about... - Link spoke, giving quick glances behind Rhett as their coworker got in his car that was right next to Rhett's.
- Okay?
- Yeah... - Link continued, making a pause until the car started moving. - I was thinking... - his voice relaxed. - Do you want to come over for dinner, tomorrow? - he asked, biting on his lip.
- Oh! Erm... Sure! - Rhett answered, the butterflies in his stomach being immediately awaken.
- Good! Good... 8pm, my place. - Link answered, quickly looking at the floor. - See you then.
He started to back away but Rhett quickly grabbed his arm, making Link look at him. - Is that a date or...
- We can consider it a date, sure. - Link smiled.
Rhett smiled back. - Good.
- Yeah.
Link quickly glanced around and as the perimeter was clear, he gave Rhett a quick kiss on the lips. - See you tomorrow.