Punk Office | (Part 2)

Warning: a bit of swearing.
A/N: So here's Part 2! I didn't knew I'd do a Part 2, till today! Some of you asked, and today my head was feeling like continuing to write it, idk. I hope you enjoy it! :) And by the way, sorry for the crappy name. I'm so NOT good at naming my one shots, its terrible and embarassing. If any of you has a different name for this, please tell me!

The phone buzzed underneath Link's head once again, and this time he actually made an effort to turn it off. His hand reached underneath the pillow and felt the cold object between his warm fingers. The phone stopped vibrating as soon as he grabbed it, making Link let out a sigh of frustration. Yet, he actually took it out and looked at the screen. His vision was blurred so Link lazily grabbed his glasses that were on the bedside table. The vision continued a bit blurry, but as he rubbed his eyes and yawned, it got back to normal. Almost.

The screen showed 9:08am and the dark haired man stared at it for a while, trying to figure out what he should think or do. He felt the sheets moving on the other side of the bed, which made his head hurt, which made the hour change to 9:09am, and with that Link almost screamed. 9:09am! He should be at work two hours ago!

He hurried to get up from the bed, but the headache made him get dizzy and he had to sit down again to not fall. Hungover. Who can be hungover when it's work day!

Link deeply inhaled and then exhaled, his stomach making a turn. The sheets moved again, this time making the dark haired man look in the other direction. On the opposite side, Rhett was peacefully asleep. His messy red hair was pointing in all directions and his right arm holding the covers, the colored tattoos making contrast with the white material.

Link took his head between his hands, asking himself why this actually seemed like a good idea yesterday. He then placed his now cold hand on Rhett's arm and gave him a shake, waking up the other man.

- What's wrong? - Rhett spoke with a heavy sleepy voice that made Link's insides protest again. Not in nausea though.

- We have to go. You have to go. - Link coldly replied and got up from the bed.

- What... What time is it?

- Too late to be here. - Link answered, taking a suit from the closet. As he grabbed the clothes and made his way to another room, he noticed the only thing that was on him, were just a pair of boxers. He swallowed hard before walking out of the room. - Get up and dress. Now.

Stupid alcohol. Link swore under his breath as he dressed up in the suit, trying not to make any creases in unnecessary places. Stupid alcohol and stupid class meeting and stupid everything!

By the time he finished putting the blazer on, Rhett walked out of his room. He looked sleepy. Very sleepy. And cuddly. His hair was still a mess, his eyes begging for more sleep. His shirt was unbuttoned till the middle of his chest, revealing a big part of it. Link swallowed again and looked away.

- So, what's with the rush. - Rhett asked, rubbing his left eye.

- I'm late for work. You're late for wherever you're supposed to be. - he answered. On that moment Link felt his breath. It smelled of alcohol and tasted even worse. He then ran to the bathroom and took his toothbrush, putting way too much toothpaste on it. It actually burned inside the mouth. The taste almost made him gag. Stupid alcohol!

- I don't really have to be somewhere. - Rhett shrugged, leaning on the bathrooms door, observing Link almost violently brushing his teeth.

- Well... I do... And you... Can't stay here... - he said, taking pauses as the toothbrush changed directions.