Rhink #26

Rhett yawned for at least fifth time that morning. Waking up at almost 5am wasn't really in his list of favorites, but it was definitely for a good cause. And the morning air was definitely better than the rest of the day. At this point he should already be used to it since he and Link did this quite often, though Rhett wasn't definitely a morning person.
He glanced at Link on the drivers place and his eyes just focused on the dark haired man for some reason, leaving him there until Link's eyes met his for brief seconds and woke Rhett up.
- What? – Link asked, trying to maintain focus on the road but also on his taller friend.
Rhett shook his head and looked forward. – Nothin'.
- I know this is the boring part.
- No no, not all. – Rhett rubbed one of his eyes. – Just sleepy...
- We're not far away now. Just hang on for a couple more minutes. – Link smiled at his friend's sleepy figure and accelerated a bit more through the empty road.
- I'm fine.
- Have you thought where do you want to spend the vacations time?
- Me and Jessie are still talking about that. You?
- Yeah, me and Christy too. Maybe we could go somewhere all together for one week.
Rhett smiled and looked at his friend again. – That's a good idea.

Link parked the car next to the beach, at their usual spot. He was pretty sure that someone who passed through here often enough, had already memorized their car. They put on the clothes that they always used for surfing and carefully took the boards from the top of the vehicle. The sky was covered in clouds but the waves were perfect for surf, making both of them more excited about this.
As Rhett slowly entered into the water, Link took a second to just observe his friend, appreciating the fact that they could have this type of moments, completely alone. Though at the same time he felt a bit of melancholia and guilt floating around him.
- Are you coming or what? – he heard Rhett call, waking him up from his thoughts.
- Yeah. – he answered and hurried to enter into the water.
They started slowly, swimming through the water until both of them agreed the water was deep enough, and then patiently started to catch the waves. Both of them had been doing this for a good time now, and got better and better every time they'd come here.
Sometime passed surfing through the waves and laughing at each other when they fell, both of them were quite tired. Surfing could take a lot of your energy together with the wavy salty water.
Link sat on his board, carefully observing his friend swimming towards him. Rhett stopped right in front of his legs and put his hands on his knees, which were half way into the water. The dark haired man swallowed loudly with the touch and the sight of Rhett with wet hair, something that extremely complimented the taller man. He focused his eyes on Rhett's as the other man put his chin on his hands and looked up at Link with his adorable puppy eyes expression.
- What is that smile? – Rhett asked, also slightly smiling.
- What? – the dark haired guy felt confused, only then realizing that his lips were curved into smile as he looked down at his partner.
Rhett just giggle in response and with a strong move grabbed the border of Link's board, throwing it back together with Link, making his friend disappear in the water.
The blond burst into laughter as his partner appeared beside him with a shocked expression on his face.
– Jerk! – Link raised his voice as he joined Rhett in the laughing. He then threw water into Rhett's direction, hitting him right in the face.
Both of them immediately started splashing each other, the noises of the water mixed with their joyful laughs, until Rhett walked closer to Link and was able to trap his arms behind his back. They both took a few seconds to recover their breaths from the fight, keeping that exact position.
- Let go of me. – Link chuckled trying to move his arms, but Rhett was securing them pretty well.
- Nope. You're trapped, little mermaid.
- Oh, ha ha. – Link rolled his eyes, trying to contain the laugh. – Very smart.
- I know.
Link's body shivered as he felt Rhett's mouth being placed on the soaked material on his shoulder. He inhaled deeply, trying to hold back his desire of turning around and embrace his best friend.
- Can we make an exception? – he heard Rhett saying right next to his ear.
He closed his eyes with the hot sensation on his cold skin. – You do realize this is how it always ends up...
- Just one more time. – Rhett pressed his forehead against the back of Link's head, feeling the drops of cold water fall on his face.
- It's not an exception if we always give in...
- One last time... - Rhett almost whispered as his lips touched Link's cold cheek.
A huge electric shock ran through Link's body. He was fighting against himself, but losing. He was able to free himself from Rhett's hands and turn forward to him.
The smaller man gazed at Rhett, absorbing those beautiful eyes with his, until his hands grabbed Rhett's face and pulled him into a passionate kiss.
Rhett's hands traveled under the water, grabbing Link's waist strongly and pushing him towards his body. The feeling of finally kissing again was absolutely amazing and reached every point of their bodies, even though the guilt was also present.
Link slid his tongue inside Rhett's mouth and transformed the kiss into an even more passionate experience. The taste of saltiness almost covered the taste of Rhett, but Link made sure that didn't happen. He wrapped his legs around Rhett's body and his hands traveled to the back of Rhett's neck as the taller one squeezed his hips with every move of their mouths.
- How can one stop wanting this? – Link asked when their separated, his breathing fast.
- I ask myself that way too often... - Rhett admitted while he admired Link's icy blue eyes. He smiled and messed with Link's humid hair, making the other giggle. There was something about Link in the ocean that absolutely blew Rhett's mind on how could someone look so beautiful.
- Rhett...
- No. Shut up. – Rhett interrupted him, giving Link a quick kiss. – It's just us now. Only the two of us. Let's make the most of it. – he said.
The smaller man bit his lip and nodded, getting his lips together with Rhett's once again.

A/N: Oh my God okay... This is probably the crappiest creation I have ever made, please forgive me! We reached 14k reads, WHICH IS CRAZY (THANK YOU SO SO MUCH GUYS), and next week is the last of this GMM season and the episodes have been so insanely cute that I just had to update! And I guess I'm having a writers block so I almost phisically pulled this out of me and it just resumed to small little shit (pardon my french). I hope you still are able to enjoy a bitt of fluffiness that there is! And enjoy that absolutely unacceptable morning look of Link. One day their snaps are going to kill me.

P.S.: seriouly though, can we take a moment about yesterdays GMM+? It was ridiculous in general, but that one bit of Link saying " It represents, the more books we read the more further apart we grow, Rhett. (...) Which is why i never read. ", I needed to stop the video and take a moment BECAUSE THAT WAS ABOVE ADORABLENESS! 

P.P.S.: Any Sherlock fans here? Because I've been going absolutely insane. They need to stop dropping stuff at midnight because I have neighbors and yesterday I literally screamed because of the teaser!

Okay, I'm gonna go now and drown myself in series and youtubers and pray for this damn writers block to go away. Luna out!

(Gif credit to graveyard-whistler on tumblr)