1

LuciaP. O. V

Some people say I'm evil. Some people say I'm a traitor. To me I'm unique. There are just too many good people in this world.

Oh. Where are my manners? I'm Lucia Marcy Granes Fernandez. I hate things that walk or crawl. I hate the color pink. It's too girly.

Here I am sitting, yet again, in the principals office. Last Tuesday it was because I "accidentally" spilled my juice in Lenny's hair. She was yelling some colorful words. And that was because I don't like her. Today it's either because of my outfit, which consists of ripped jeans and a tee shirt, or the fact that I spray painted something on the principals car. Once I seen Mrs. Cloud face I can tell she's mad. I hopped on in playing with my hair.

When I saw my mom and dad I nodded curtly at them. I went and took my seat.

"You know why your in here right?" she asked through gritted teeth. I glared at her. She gulped and continued on.

" The reason I called you here was because you spray painted a penis on my car." she said. I laughed which made my mom and dad stare at me. I laughed even harder then. When I calmed down I played with my nails bored out of the conversation.

" Even though your daughter is a trouble maker she has good grades. But unfortunately, she has caused so much trouble that we had parents calling the school saying that she is causing their kids to fail. I even tried all I can do. But we have no other choice but to expell her." I shot out of my seat and looked at her.

" No possible way. Expelled?" I said. She nodded gulping. My mom was saying something to my dad about Miami.

Now see, my parents were rich. My mom's a lawyer and my dad's a doctor. They met at a bar when they were kids. I guess some people would say love at first sight. I say yeah right. That's a match made in hell in to me.

" No hay fucking forma possible!"I screamed. I walked out hearing my dad and mom follow. I got into my car and drove home. Right when my foot hit the door step my dad yelled.

"LUCIA MARCY GRANES FERNANDEZ STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" I heard my dad yell. I turned around to see my dad looking furious. The only way I could tell is because his face was as red as a tomato.

" Here's what your going to do when we get inside your going to go to pack clothes. I will give you money to get you some more clothes . Your going to live with your Grandma and cousin in Miami and don't come back until you act straight."

I nodded and he pushed passed me and went into the house. I snickered and went inside the house. I went in my room and slammed my door.

I started to throw things in my suitcase. From underwear to bras to everything else including hair products. I put my shoes in one suitcase and put it by my door. I'm leaving tomorrow no matter what. Plane ticket or not. I turned off my light and went to sleep.

........................

EARLY THE NEXT MORNING

Early Bird catches the worm, right? WRONG!! I am not an early person. If someone woke me up at two thirty in the morning best believe the're going to get it.

Since four forty five is better than two thirty, I got up and took me a good shower. I threw on some clothes and walked out on my balcony to smoke a cigarette. As I smoked I felt relaxed. My plan is to leave before they know and make it to Miami . So Seattle to Miami is five hours and thirty nine minutes by plane.

The principal wasn't lying about me getting good grades. I literally just calculated this all in my head.

I threw my cigarette out and quickly walked out the room with my suitcases in tow. I left my suitcases by the door and tip toed to my mom and dad's door. I quickly went in and ducked down on the ground. I crawled all the way to the other side of the room and went inside the drawer. I grabbed as much money as I could, got up and quickly tip toed my ass out of there.

The limo was there in no time picking me up and taking me to the airport.

Once we reached the airport, I ran through and borded on the private jet. My dad nor mom told me that I couldn't use it so why not? The pilot asked did he want to call my parents and I told him no. There was no need. They'll probably know I was gone. He nodded and then the plane took off in the air. I rested back and fell asleep.

DIEGO P. O. V.

"OH.MY.GOD." this girl yelled. I think her name was Lauren or something with a L. Right now I had her bended over my bed while I constantly pounded her. She was a brunette with green eyes and a sexy ass I had to smash. I have to admit when I first met her, I thought she was just a church girl. She was a great fucked but her annoying screams and voice threw me off. After I made her come, I pulled out and threw the condom away. She fell on the bed sweating. It was a weekend so I was at a friend's house.

I walked and saw that people had threw up on the couch. Then I heard something break. I looked and saw one guy had threw a glass on the floor. I groaned, knowing I'm gonna have to clean up. I stopped the music.

" In the next three seconds I want every single one of you out of the FUCKING house. Right now. " I said. My friends Sebastian, Carlos, and Marcus cleaning up. We're like the four people in our school that gets in trouble. Us four amigos. I get down and help clean up since the night maid is sick.

" Ayo. Diego. Did you smash Linda tonight? " That's her name. It was Linda. I knew it started with a L.

" Yeah. I was ramming into her ass. She was screaming OH. MY. GOD. the whole time." They shook their heads and Marcus, being who he is, asked me dumb ass question.

"When are you ever going to settle down. And be with one girl?" I laughed and this is the response I gave him-------

" When my dick gets chopped off." I continued putting trash into the bag. Then I realized we made a bet.

" Hey you boys owe me Fifty dollars each. Betting I can't smash Linda. Now pay up." I said with my hand out. They all groaned and handed me my money. I counted. $150.00. My kind of money.

As us being friends, we have to tell each other the truth when it comes to fucking. I never lied and I'm not going to.