32

Lucia

Since Diego seemed very persuasive earlier about this date, I took him up on it. I didn't know why but, when I got out the car I was happy and I felt giddy inside. Its not normal for me to act like that but, apparently I did.

Fuck.

So now I'm sitting here, in a robe. Honesty and Brittany are here to help me with my wardrobe.

" So he told you to dress nicely?" Honesty asked. I nodded and pulled out a plum colored dress.

" What do you guys think? Think he'll like it?" I said holding the dress against my body.

They shook their heads no and I groaned in frustration. I threw the dress on the floor with the other clothing that got denied.

" Don't stress your self out over this. Don't you think you can rock anything? " Brittany asked. I sat on my bed and nodded.

"Ok then. Stop trying to look good for him. Look good for your own self not anyone else." She said tapping on her phone.

You know what? She's right. I don't need to look good for him. Just good for me.

I went with a black and white sheer top with black jeans and black heels. To top the outfit off, I grabbed my jacket.

I put my hair in a high ponytail. I looked in the mirror and I had to agree that I looked good as fuck.

I walked out the bathroom and saw no one on my bed.

" Honesty? Brittany? " I yelled. I got no response. I grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs yelling their name once more. I still got no response.

But you'll never guess who was sitting in my living room? Diego. I looked at the time and he was right on time.

" Damn. I thought you'll be one of those girls that take forever to get ready." He said. He walked up to me and took my hand.

" Now you know I'm not Linda or any other bitch you banged. "I said taking his hand. I instantly felt sparks fly through my arm and to my heart.

I never realized how his hand felt in mine. His hands are big compared to mine and his palm is just so warm.

I didn't realize that we walked to the door and now he's waiting on me to close it. I smiled a smile and closed the door making sure to lock it.

" May we go? Our dinner awaits. And I made it very special. " He said smiling. I smiled and got in the car. He closed my door an jigged around to get into his.

He claimed in and buckled our seatbelts.

" I could've buckled my own seatbelt." I stated. He laughed.

" I know but I just wanted to do something special for you. " He said.

Why was he being so affectionate?

I sat back in my seat and I watched him pull out of the drive way and leave out of town. We passes by alot of stores and restaurants.

" Where are we going? We left town minutes ago." I said.

" I know. Our date is not going to take place in this town." He said. I smiled and turned on the radio. I smiled as one of my favorite throwback of 2004 came on by Maroon 5.

She will be loved is one of the many greatest songs I could've ever listened to. I listened to Coldplay, The Fray, and a lot more others. But Maroon 5 stuck out the best.

Right when I heard it I began to sing. Diego joined in as well.

Beauty queen of only eighteen she