23( PART 2)

CHRISTMAS DAY LUCIA P. O. V.

I'm not an early person but today I was. It's Christmas. I woke up and jumped on Daniel.

" Sleepy head! Get up its Christmas. " I yelled. He groaned and grabbed my hips.

" Five more minutes. " he whispered. I smiled and pushed him off the bed. He fell, of course, and I laughed.

" Ok. I'm up. Let's go open some presents. " he said carrying me bridal style downstairs. I smiled and she we reached the bottom step, I jumped off of him to look at the present I got everyone. I got Charlotte a lot of Jewelery,Sophia a very expensive doll, John a Football cup, and Diego a signed football.

" Aww. Thanks Lucia. I didn't get you anything. " Charlotte said.
" It's OK. " I said smiling. I watched everyone open their presents and u smiled.

" Oh. Lucia there two gifts for you. Charlotte said. I looked around and grabbed them. They had my name on it but I didn't know who it was from.

I opened the first one and it was a pair of heels. Cheetah print heels. I squealed like a little girl making everyone cover their ears. I apologized and opened the second one. It was a necklace with a L, an M, a G, and a F. I smiled but I don't know who gave it to me.

" Thank you who ever gave it to me. " I said. I put the necklace back in the box and smiled.

Everyone got up and I headed to the kitchen to help Sophia make cookies in the morning globe I promised.

" Sophia, get the flour for me please. " I said while getting some eggs. I heard glass break. I looked and saw Sophia on the floor with flour all over her head. I laughed and she giggled.

" How did you do that? " I asked.

" Well, I was thinking about something while carrying it and I bumped into the countertop." she said. I laughed and tried to help her get up. But I felt someone push me down as well. I fell beside Sophia. I groaned rolled over. I looked up and saw Diego laughing at me.

" Do got find this funny? " I said getting up. He nodded and continued laughing. I rolled my eyes and grabbed three eggs. He was hunched over grabbing his stomach still laughing.

I smashed the eggs in his hair and he stopped laughing. He stood up and I looked at him. He had yoke rolling down his face with egg shells in his hair.

" Eggs really suit you." I said backing away. I grabbed Sophia as we backed away.

" You know flour really suits your clothes but it would look better caked on your face. "he said getting give bag of flour.

" Soph, go. " I screamed and Diego through flour on me. I started throwing water at him as he threw flour at me.

" HEY! WHAT GOING ON?! " Charlotte yelled. I looked at his mom and saw her standing there with her hand on her hip.

" He started it. " I said.

" I don't care who started it but I finished it. Go get cleaned up. " she said. I walked out of the kitchen and saw Daniel looking at me.

I walked passed him and to the room. After a lot of tries I found the bathroom and had to remember that it was across from Diego room. I walked to the hall closest and grabbed a towel.

I stepped in and began to wash my body. I washed my hair first since it was a struggle for a minute. I washed my body trying to get rid of the rest of the flour. After getting rid of the mess Diego made I got out and grabbed a towel. I looked around and forgot to grab my clothes. I mentally groaned and walked out of the bathroom. I looked straight and saw Diego combing his hair in the mirror. He had a shirt on and boxers. His chest was glistened with water from the shower dripping down his back and across his chest.