26

This whole chapter is in Lucia point of view and the next chapter is in Diego's point of view.

LUCIA P. O. V.

Waking up on someone's chest that you still kinda hate is a bad way to start off your birthday. I woke up on Diego. Which is crazy as hell because I remember sleeping next to him. I pushed myself off of him and fell on the carpet making a soft thud come from the impact with my ass and the floor. I quietly tip toed to the bathroom and took a shower. I came out and looked at him

" Can you pleae tell me why I was on you?" I asked d putting on underwear and a bra over my towel

" Yeah I don't even remember how I got here. I remember fucking some girl. But after that somethings are blurry. So don't asked me. " He says.

" Well, you were stupid drunk and your friends left you so you hauled a cab and got to my house. You almost fell so I helped you a brought you here. Then you said how sorry you were and I forgave you. " I said. I looked at the time and saw it was half past eleven .

I heard a phone go off and Diego picked it up. He looked through the messages and saw that it was from someone who had to be very important.

" Do you have any clothes that are mine I can borrow until I get to my house?" he asked getting up. I walk into the bathroom and get the clothes he let me borrow off the toilet. I threw them at him and he put them on. I got out white pants and a blue shirt with blue flats. I put that on in time for Diego to come out the bathroom.

I brushed my hair and put a headband on making my curls look like curls instead of Knott balls. I looked at Diego.

" How do I look? "

" You look.... Amazing. But my mom needs me to help her... Paint her car. Yeah to paint her car and if I don't be there in time she will have my neck. But thanks for keeping me while I was drunk off my ass. " he said. I offered him a smile and he ran out the door.

5
4
3
2
1
And...

" I forgot my shoes. " he he said coming in for his shoes. I laughed and he ran off. OK so texted Honesty and Brittany. I told them to come pick me up for my birthday so we can go shopping. I heard a door open and close. I ran downstairs to see abuela.

" Abuela! " I yelled jumping on her.

" Hola Bebé. Happy Birthday. " she said smiling.

" Is momma and poppa coming for my birthday?" I asked hoping they would come so they can celebrate my 18th. She smiled but it didn't reach her eyes.

" So they aren't huh? "

She shook her head." I'm afraid not. Poppa had an very important meeting out of state and Momma was in a conference."

" They do this every year. I had to spend my birthday by myself because all they did was very themselves in their work. Ever since Barbara died-" I said but stopped my self. I looked at my abuela who was looking at me with a warning look.

I looked out the window and saw Honesty car pull up. I grabbed my phone. My hand touched the knob and I looked at abuela. I turned around.

" Tell momma that it's not nice to have their mom's remind them it's their girls 18th birthday. " I say and walking out. I got in the car.

" You OK girl?" Brittany asked. I looked at them a put on the best smile I could've mustered.

" Yes I am. I'm turning 18. Let's go to the mall and turn up." I say. We blast the radio and I hear Justin Bieber on it. I roll my eyes and wasabout to turn when my hand was smacked.