17

LUCIA P. O. V.

I sat in Diego's room. My dress in covered in salad dressing and a whole bunch of other food. I smelt funny. I smelled like French dressing and lasagna. Want me to tell you what happened? OK let's go back to earlier tonight.

EARLIER THAT NIGHT

" Do we really need to put on all this makeup?" I asked ready to get up off the chair.

" Yes. You do. I never seen you wear makeup. Plus, I'm not even putting on that much so stop complaining." Honesty said. I huffed and folded my arm. I was sitting in that chair for two hours. I had Brittany doing my hair and Honesty doing my makeup. If they didn't know, I hate sitting in the same place for a long time it makes me anxious to get up and my butt starts to hurt.

" And now we're done. " Brittany said. I thanked the heavens and I got up.

" Look in the mirror. " Honesty said.

I turned around and looked at myself. I was beautiful. When I thought that I was going to have makeup everywhere, only thing I had on was eyeshadow that matched my shin tone and a deep shade of red on my lips. My hair was done in curls to give me a innocent look.

" You guys, I look marvelous. " I said. They came up and hugged me.

" You have to admit I have a good taste in style. " Honesty said. I nodded and looked at my dress.

It was a dress I brought today. I looked down and saw a dress that was red. It had lace on the top of my chest and lace on the sides. The dress stopped about mid thigh so it wasn't too short or too long. I wore red opened toe heels.

" I wasnt planning on wearing it but OK. " I smiled. I looked at my phone and saw it was almost time for me to go.

Then right on time, there was a knock on the door. I walked down the stairs and went to open the door. I saw Diego and let me tell you he was looking like his regular self.

" Well... Well.. You clean up nice. " I said. He had on his jeans with a black tee-shirt. His hair was gelled up giving him that bad boy look.

" Yeah. You do too. " he said. His eyes traveled up my body and stopped at my breast. It took him a minute to look into my eyes.

" We should go. " he said. He took my hand and led me down the steps where a limo was.

" You didn't have to rent out a limo. " I said smirking.

" Well, it was either this or my motorcycle. "

" The limo it is. " I said while getting in. The Butler came and opened the door.

" Madam. Sir. " he said in an Italian accent.

" Hello. Ronald to the house. " he said when he got in.

" You gave him a name?" I said looking at him.

" Well, that's his name. " I shook my head.

" Thanks. " he said. I looked at him.

" Anytime. Your a friend. " I said. And that's when we carried in a conversation.

The car came to a stop and I looked out the window. I couldn't see anything because they were tinted.

" We have arrived. " the Butler said, opening Diego's door. Diego whispered something and patted him on the back.

" Come on M'lady. " Diego said holding out his hand. I stepped out to see a mansion. A mansion for christ sakes.