29

LUCIA P. O. V.

Last night was amazing. I was drunk off my ass and had it worse coming to me when I had a terrible headache this morning. But what really got me was when Diego said he wanted his first kiss of the year to be with me. It wasn't the words. No. It was the way he said the words.

He said those words with so much passion in them. I'm pretty sure my eyes were gleaming. But his eyes held a different emotion. It was like he was battling his feelings inside his mind. It confused me. It was like he wanted to say something about what he said or add on but something told him no.
But we both know we are going to go from being all 'we love each other' to ' I just don't fucking like you' the next day. One of us always find out a way to fuck things up.

Christmas Break has finally finished and I hate it. That means I get a different class which means no Diego and more Daniel. I don't want to see his face. I was in my locker getting my books for class that Monday morning. I smelt Chanel no. 5 perfume before my nose.

Did she really need to put on that much perfume?

When I felt a presence behind me and sighed and turned around. There before me stood Blondie and Brunette. Linda and her Side kick.

" Yes Linda?"

" Oh. Did someone piss in your cereal this morning?"

" Unfortunately, they did but it seems you aren't concerned about me. " I said as I turned around to go back to my locker.

" Your right.... I don't but I heard your break was fantastic." She said in a sing song voice. I stopped and dropped my book on the floor. It made the hallway shush and people looked at me.

" What did you hear about my Christmas break? " I whispered. I turned and saw her smirking.

" Well Let's see... You and Daniel went out, broke your heart because he cheated on you. Then find out that the guy you shared a bed with for a whole weekend you called your friend used you like a sex tool and got four hundred dollars for it. Then on your birthday, everything was going splendid until your parents came to town. Then you broke down like the pussy you are and started to cry about your long gone twin sister. May Elizabeth-" she tried to say but I pushed her making her fall to the ground. By this time people were crowding us.

" First off, my break may have been bad but at least I can say my legs didn't keep opening for every man that walked this hallway. Secondly who gives a fuck about Daniel?! He can kiss my immigrant, Mexican, mixed ass for all I fucking care. Thirdly and this is a question- who the hell told you about my sister and I want to know. NOW. " I said. The blonde helped her up and she smirked.

" Let's just say Diego came to my house drunk last night and told me everything. Then I let him fuck me senseless of course. He said he was hurt because you went over there to talk to the bartender. " She said. I took her by her shirt and pushed her up against the lockers.

" Listen to me you little eagle spreading bitch Leave me the hell alone. If you want Diego you can have him. But when you bring my dead sister into this... Oh Blondie and your parents would've been planning your funeral because youll be six feet under and I'll be in jail for murder. Don't test me. " I said. The bell rang and I walked away leaving my books and everything else on the floor. I looked at the guys I called friends.

" Where the hell is he?! " I asked. Sebastian flinched as he pointed outside. I stomped down the hallway and saw Diego under a tree.

I marched to the tree and ripped the head phone from his phone and threw then across the field. He looked at me and was scared. I would be too. I'm pretty sure my left eye was twitching and my hand was shaking.