33

Diego

I ran my hands through her messy hair as the sun came up. Last night was my first time I had ever admitted to any girl that I liked them.

It made me really happy when she agreed. I didn't want no side people, no bets, no cheating and no secrets.

After the date, I first took her home and told her to pack a night bag. Just because she was staying at my house and I wanted to take her to school the next morning.

I then took her to my house in some passionate sex. I can't say we fucked. But I can't call it love making. In order for you to call it love making don't you need love? Or am I wrong?

Either way, she made my night complete. We fell asleep complete. I stayed up because I had enough energy to last me all day and night for days.

Today was Tuesday and I knew that today was gonna be a good day. I would have the prettiest girl in the whole school. Well pretty to my eyes anyway.

I rubbed my arms down her arms then across her back. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me.

" Good Morning." She said stretching. I smiled

" Good Morning Lucia." I pulled her up and tried to kiss her lips. But she blocked my kiss with her hand. I pouted.

" Maybe after I brush my teeth you can get your kiss darling. " She said. She hopped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I laid back and smiled.

I looked at the time and saw it was six. I wanted to be early so I can show off my new, bad, sexy ass girlfriend. I got out of bed when I heard the shower running. Knowing that she wouldn't want me to take a shower with her, I went to the bathroom across the hall.

After washing my body and hair, I got out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. I walked into my room and saw Lucia in her attire for today.

" If it was up to me, I wouldn't let you walk out of the house in that outfit." I said making her jump into the air. She put her hand to her chest and I laughed. I saw her eyes traveling down my chest and to the towel I had hanging around my waist.

I cleared my throat and her eyes instantly snapped to mine.

" See something you like." I asked. Looking like a fish, with her mouth opening and closing, I walked pass her to the closet. I got out a white T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans and my Timblands. I smiled as I looked in the mirror.

" Lucia, are you ready?" I called. I heard a groan. I walked out the closet to see her laying across my bed with her phone in her hand.

" It's only seven. People don' t usually get to school til about 7:40 or even later." She complained. I walked over to her and sat down beside her.

" I want to get to school on time so I can show off my very, beautiful, bad ass and may I admit first girlfriend. "

" Hmm.... You missed one thing when you made that short speech of how good your looking and awesome your girlfriend is. " She said as she flipped her hair.

" And what might that be? " I raised a brow and she sat up and tried to fix her hair without a mirror.

" I'm more than beautiful. I'm down right sexy or gorgeous. One of them will work. " She said with a smile. I chuckled and pulled her off the bed.

" Well, let's fix that. I want to get to school on time so I can show off my down right sexy, bad ass and may I say first girlfriend." I said while hugging her.

" Aww that's sweet." She says and gives me the big kiss. I pull away first and grabbed her hand not before grabbing my phone, keys, and coat. Then we headed out the door.

" Let's get it. Time to show me off." She said.

" Yes. Time to show my babe off."

*-*-*-*-*

The day so far has been good. I skipped a couple classes. Usual. I smoked my cigarettes in between second and third period.

Right now, Im still hanging out with the boys. We're at my house for lunch. And as I expected the first thing they asked was...

" Do you and Lucia have a thing?" I rubbed my chin.

" It would depend on what you call a thing."

" Like a relationship. Or our you still in the friends with benefits stage." Sebastian answered.

" I asked her our last night. She said yes. We still fuck. So I would say a very sexual relationship. "

They all said ah. I tipped back my drink and began to down it.

" Where's Carlos?" I asked.

" Him and Brittany had their troubles. He just can't seem to stay with one girl. " Marcus said. I shook my head.

" He's never going to learn. " I stated.

" And you are?" Sebastian asked. I looked at him with a eyebrow raised.

" What do you mean?"

" What I mean is, you think since you are in a relationship with Miss So Called Bad Ass that you are all faithful and shit. Did you forget that you are a bad boy. And when does a bad boy ever stick to one girl?" Sebastian says. The room gets quiet.

" This one does. And when dies a bad boy stick to one girl. Right now. I like her. And can't no girl or no one take that away from me. Got that?" I ask. I was fuming with anger.

" Yeah. Your pussy whipped for real. You need to stop fucking one girl. There's more fish in the sea, man. She changed you man. But I have to go. See you boys later. " he grabbed his coat and left out the house.

" Maybe he's right..." Marcus trailer off.

" So you agree with him after me and her haven't even been together for what like 3 weeks?" I shouted.

" N- no, I'm not. I'm trying -"

" Trying to what... Tell me about my relationship with a girl I actually like. But you know what? You and Sebastian can go to hell. Now everybody get the hell out."

Every one groaned as they shuffled their way out the door. Once the door shut, I threw my glass against the wall and it made a loud, shattering sound. I groaned and put my hands in my hair.