52

Third Person Point Of View

The next day, Lucia woke up in bed without a headache. She felt like she had 10 tons lifted off her shoulders. She smiled and sat up. She looked around her empty room and sighed.

Today was the day. She thought. There was a knock at her door.

"Come in." She said. Her moms head peeped around the corner and smiled.

"Hey baby. You ready?" She asked. Lucia nodded.

"Yeah. Just let me get myself ready and we can go." She said. Her mom nodded and left. She got out her bed and took a shower. It was the first shower in a week. And it felt great. She smiled as the water came down on her skin. She sighed and washed her body and hair.

She jumped out and put on some shorts shorts and a take top. She checked the phone and saw it waa only 10am. She sighed and looked a t her wallpaper on her phone. It was a picture Diego took of him and her on their first date. She frowned and deleted the picture. She deleted all photos and put her phone in her pocket.

She looked outside and seen all her friends putting stuff in the U-HAUL. She smiled and carrie down the last box left. She carried the box out side and put it in the truck.

"That's the last of it." Sebastian said.

"Wait I'm missing something." Lucia said.

"What is it?" Her mother asked. She ran back inside and ran upstairs. She opened the door to her used to be room and smiled. Truth was, there nothing she left. She just wanted to walk through the house one more time. She remembered all the times she had in this one room. She remembered getting ready for her date with Diego.

" So he told you to dress nicely?" Honesty asked. I nodded and pulled out a plum colored dress.

" What do you guys think? Think he'll like it?" I said holding the dress against my body.

They shook their heads no and I groaned in frustration. I threw the dress on the floor with the other clothing that got denied.

" Don't stress your self out over this. Don't you think you can rock anything? " Brittany asked. I sat on my bed and nodded.

She smiled. Good times. She closed the door and went to her abuela room. She remembered all the times she needed a prep talk and she came into this same room. She left and went to the living room. She stood in the entry way and smiled again.

On Friday evening, me and the girls were sitting down watching a movie. It was some romantic. I think it came out in 2003 or something. But I forgot the name of it. It's about this girl who love to dance and this guy came from out of no where and she will help her to dance. It's stupid I know.

" Can we please turn to something else? " I asked.

" Nope" Brittany answered.

" Who asked you?" Honesty asked.

" No one. "

Brittany threw popcorn at her face and I laughed.

" Why did you do that?!" Brittany shrieked. I continued to laugh at her horrified expression.

" One, because I was bored and no one wanted to watch this boring ass movie and two because I felt like it." Brittany said.

As she remembered the flashback. A tear dripped down. She quickly wiped it away and remember to be strong. She walked out the house and went to her group of friends.