46

LUCIA P. O. V

"So where are we headed?" He asked me as I got in the passenger seat. He hopped in the driver's seat and started the car. I took off my shoes and placed my feet on the dashboard.

"Your the one who asked do we wanna get tout of here. And now your asking me where are we headed to?"

"I thought you were the one who would've thought of something." I said. He laughed and drove out of the parking lot.

"I do have somewhere we can go." He said. I clapped my hands.

"Yes. Where are we going?" I asked.

"I cannot tell you."

I groaned. "Why?"

"Because it's a surprise. A good surprise." He told me.

"I hate being suprised." I told him pouting.

"What don't you hate?" He asked some laughing.

"You." I said seriously. His laughter died down.

"I love you." He said to me.

"I love you too." I told him. I reached over and gave him a big kiss on the cheeks.

"Now sit back and enjoy the ride." He said. I smiled as he turned up the radio and we were jamming to some tune on the radio. After an hour of driving and singing, we pulled into a large hotel.

"The Kings Palace?" I said to him.

"Yes the Kings Palace. It one of the best hotels in Miami. Expensive as hell too." He said. I smiled and jumped out the car. I heard all the beeping sounds and people talking.

"We're in the city?" I asked excited. He nodded.

"Yeah. In the city. Come on and let's go check in." He said walking me to the door. He gave the door man his keys and he caught then with ease.

"Park the car for me will you Dave?"

"Anything Mr. Davis. Good evening mam." He said to me.

"Good evening." I said to him with a smile. The door opened to a wide open lobby. People were walking. Some were sitting and some were just hanging around.

We walked up to the desk and saw a blonde on the the phone. He hung up the phone and looked at us.

"How may I help y'all today?" She asked me in her country accent.

"We're here to check into our room." I said smiling at her. She smiled back at me.

"Name please." She said to Diego.

"Diego Davis." She types in his name and nodded.

"Ok. A room for today and the rest of the weekend. Am I correct or would you like to change it?" She asked him. He shook his head.

"No. I wouldn't. Thank you." He said to her. She handed him the key card and bid us a good night. We walked toward the elevator and got in.

He pulled me too him and kissed me. I welcomed the kiss with open arms and a open mouth. I moaned as my hands went to his hair, pulling them at the roots. He started to kiss down my neck and shoulder. I moaned as I pushed him away.

"Not in the elevator. Let's wait." I told him breathlessly. He nodded.

"Yeah. I agree. That would ruin my plans for the night." He told me. Before I could ask him what he was talking about, the elevator dinged and it reopened to a condo. I smiled wide and walked in.