9

Hello. This is your author speaking. OK for this chapter I decided to put Diego's chapter first. Then Lucia. Hope you enjoy ttyl.

Diego's P. O. V

" So, today class I'm going to assign you partners for the rest of the year. " My lab teacher said. I rolled my eyes. This is the worst. My whole group was separated and they got the partners they wanted. And they were girls. Since they were" good looking" as they say, they would get along great with them. I laid my head on the desk as the teacher assigned partners. Then the door rammed open.

In stepped Lucia. She was looking sexy as ever. She wore ripped skinny jeans, a sleeveless hoodie. I looked her from up and down.

" Yes, Ms. Fernandez ?" the teacher said.

" I got switched to this class." she said handing the teacher a note. The teacher read it over.

" Ok. You came right on time. Diego needed a partner" she said pointing to the back of the room at me. . I smirked and she glared at me.

" Ok. Si yo no lo mato primero." she said. She must've remembered that I can't understand Spanish because she smirked. I must've had a confused look on my face. I watched her walk all the way to where I was. Every head snapped to her. She must love attention.

" Ok class. I will give you ten chemicals that are color coded. I want you to record ever day, even the weekends, how it changed. The project starts today. So I want you to meet your partners every day starting today. Remember, this is worth half of your grade" she said and the bell rung.

I walked out and saw Lucia talking to Daniel by my locker. I rolled my eyes and walked up to them.

" Umm... Sweetheart, your by my locker" I say. She looked up and rolled her eyes while moving to her locker. She turned around and put in her locker combination.

After stuffing her things in her locker and grabbing her phone, she closed her locker.

" Ok, so how about 8:30,we can meet up" she says, while rubbing her hands up and down his chest. He nodded and I shook my head.

" Ok, see you Daniel." she said kissing him on his neck. Now I'm being a creeper. What type of person would sit at a locker and listen on other people's conversation? Me and a creeper. And I'm both.

When Daniel walked away she was pecking on her phone. I looked at her and smirked.

" Don't forget, Lucia, that we have to start on our project today." I said. She nodded not really caring. I sighed, took her phone and ran.

"GIVE ME MY PHONE!" She yelled running after me. I ran all the way to her car and held the phone in the air so she couldn't reach it.

"Diego give me my phone. NOW!" She yelled. I laughed. Since I was 6'2 she had to be 5'4. It's made it impossible for her to get her phone.

" Will, you help me with my project later?" I asked her. She huffed and stepped back.

" Diego, you know what we can do besides the project?" she asked.

" What?"

" We can make out, get to know each other's body parts." she said feeling on my chest. She licked her lips. I want to kiss her. So bad.

"Then we can do a little things with your-" I was sent howling to the ground. This bitch punched me in the balls. She's crazy as hell. Ouch.

" What the hell is wrong with you?!" I said while holding my dick.

" You wouldn't give me my phone so I had to get it somehow. And for the project I'll meet you at your house." she sad getting in her car.

" How do you know where I stay?" I said getting up. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to produce kids.

"Everyone talks about your parties. They say they suck. And Daniel gave me your address." she said smirking while closing her car door and speeding away. I dusted off my jeans and looked at my friends who were laughing at me.

" Yeah, she's fiesty." Carlos says. I punched him in his arm and walked to my motorcycle.

LUCIA P. O. V

You know what I hate about projects? Is when you get signed up with the wrong partners. Since I'm partners with Diego, the subject, best human being who ever walked the Earth, we are going to fail this fucking project. I'm sitting here in a lounge room. Waiting for fuck boy to get off the phone.

"Hey, dumbass, you could at least help me mix these chemicals. And since I don't know what the hell you guys have been learning in class you can at least tell me what to mix. " I said. He looked at me and sighed. He took the phone down from his ear and said,

" Just mix the thingy with the thingy thingy and it should make some type of color." He put the phone back to his ear and began talking. I huffed and stood up. I looked at him with my arms folded. I tapped my foot getting impatient. He laughed and I took his phone.

" Hello, this is Lucia... Who am I?... Oh, I am Lucia and I'm Diego's girlfriend .. Nice to meet you Maria..... Oh did he now?... OK I will tell him.. OK." I said hanging up. I threw him his phone. He sat their looking shocked. I shrugged.

" You didn't want to work so I had to do something." I said walking away. I was thirsty and hungry. I walked down some hallways, took some turns, and ended up somewhere.

" Hey fuck boy, where is you kitchen I'm hungry and thirsty." I yelled. I didn't get no response. I huffed and walked around some more.

When I finally found the kitchen, Diego was not in the kitchen. My stomach growled and I had a desire for one of my ma's famous meatball sandwiches. Everyday when I was having one of my days ( which was almost everyday) she would make meatball sandwiches. It would have mozzarella cheese on it. It would be melted. It would taste delicious. She would be the funnest mother ever. That was until she turned into a little bitch.

Anyway, I searched through his cabinets and his freezer. He had every ingredient I needed. Even the bread. I began to make the sandwich. It was very quite. I looked around and seen an ipod dock and smiled. I plugged my ipod up and began to listen to my favorite song--- Bitch Better Have My Money. I loved this song.

" Glenda, I told you that you didn't need to work today. I would not lower your paycheck " Diego said while coming down the stairs.

" Hey fuck boy. I'm not your maid but I am making you something to eat. And whoever Glenda is I hope she is happy working for someone like you." I say sarcastically. I began to sway my hips.

When the meatballs finished, I put the sauce on.

" Glenda is going to kill me. She was going to use that sauce for lasagna." he said sighing. I huffed and stopped mixing the sauce.

" You can just by some more. " I said.

" Oh." was all he said. I shook my head. After turning off the sauce I put some seasonings in it. I put the meatballs on the sandwich, then the cheese and I melted easily. Then of course I put the sauce up there. There that stood in my face was two perfect sandwiches. I smiled and pushed the plate to him.

" Are you trying to poison me?" he asked.

" No. Just eat the God damn sub" I said. He took a bite and instantly fell in love. I can tell by the way he moaned like he just had a orgasm.

" Where the alcohol?"

" In the cabinet over there" he said pointing. I nodded and pulled out some wine. Wine always go better with the meatball subs. I poured two glasses, one for Diego and one for me. I handed him one and he handed me mine. We ate. In pure silence.

When we finished I took the plates and put them in the sink. When I turned around Diego was right behind me. My breathing sped up as I stared up at him. I was 5'4 so he had to been 6'1. Now, why in the hell would my breathing speed up?! I looked at him.

" Let's play a game." he said smirking while grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs.