24

LUCIA P. O. V.

Silence.

Tick.

Tick.

That was my bomb inside my body. I looked at Daniel. He was shifting obviously uncomfortable with what was happening. I got up and took a slow step towards him.

" Daniel who is Emily and tell me now. " I said.

" Emily is my cousin Lucia." he said. I took another step toward him.

" Apparently she isn't. If your mom doesn't know and your family does she isn't your cousin. " I say.

" Fine she's my girlfriend. " he said. My eyes went wide and I look at him. My heart was clenching and my ears started popping. I was feeling another emotion.

" Girlfriend? " I asked. He nodded.

" Your girlfriend? You mean the girl that you like that is standing if front of you?" I asked looking at him. He smirked and looked at me.

Why the hell is he smirking?

" Your not my girlfriend. I used you for sex. My girlfriend name is Emily. She was on vacation and today she's just got back. I went to the airport to get her and dropped her off at my apartment. Your stuff is at your house. " he said. I jumped across the couch and jumped on him. I started to hit him. I slapped him and punched him and he fell on the floor. I banged his head on the floor.

" Lucia get off of him. " I heard Charlotte yell. I felt two strong arms pull me off of him. I felt Diego pull me to him.

" Your crazy! " Daniel yelled. I looked at him with murderous eyes.

" I'm crazy?! You used me. You bought me down here to spend Christmas with you, let me move into your apartment but now I'm finding out I'm getting cheated on. Wow. I should've slept with Diego when I got a chance." I said while I felt Diego chuckle.

" Oh really? Well I'm guessing you would like to know that the boy who is hugging you is the one who did the most. " Daniel said. I looked up at Diego.

" Daniel, shut up. "

" Oh no cousin you should tell her." Daniel said.

" I'm telling you. Shut up before I do something I'll never regret. "

" Tell me what? "

" I'll tell her. The day you guys met, he made a bet with his friends that he can fuck you by next week. Four hundred dollars her got. " He said.

" Diego is that true?" I asked. I pulled and he let me go. He nodded and I was on the verge of tears.

" Your both bitches. I don't like neither of you. I hate you. For one you, Daniel, is a sick bitch. You use girls. Your just like Diego."

" I told you so. " Diego said. I snapped to him and stared him down.

" You have no room to talk. Your just like him too but worse Your a sick bastard. You do the most stupidest shit. Your friends actually lied to me and told me that you do bets. I'm so done with you. You both actually. "

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." he said. I looked at him and before I knew it I slapped him in the face. His head dripped to the side. I saw a big handprint on the side of his face.

Dont tell me your sorry when your not. It's all a lie. I can't stand to be I the same house as the both of you so I'm leaving today. " I said running up the steps. I heard people calling my name but I didn't pay it no mind. I ran to the room, closed and locked all the doors. There was banging.