48

Lucia P. O. V.

This party wasn't small. It was big. The whole senior grade, plus some college students that Diego, invited was here. Our parents have yet to know about this. But everything is turning out great.

"Our parents our are going to freak out." Honesty said. I laughed as we watched people dance.

"As long as they don't break shit, they're fine." Diego said. I kissed him on the cheek and laid my neck on his shoulder.

"Aww. What are you guys gonna do?" Brittany asked us. I looked a there with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, after high school there always college. To make your future better." She said.

"Well I'm going for buisness so I can take over my dad's buisness." Diego said.

"Im going to be a doctor. Maybe a pediatrician." I said smiling at the thought. I can imagine our kids looking like me and Diego. We would be so happy together.

What the hell got into me right then? I don't even like kids.

But being with Diego makes me feel... different. He makes me want to consider marriage and having kids. Or just is sitting in our rocking chairs as we look into our young days.

I look at him and saw how much fun he was having just being around his friends. I love that side of him. The carless, funny side. It makes me want to smile all the time.

"Miss? You ok?" Someone asked waving their hand in front of my face. I looked up to see a brink skinned guy looking at me. I smiled and shook my head.

"Yeah just thinking." I said taking a sit of my cup. He laugh and stuck his hand out.

"I'm Jessie." I shook his hand firmly.

"I'm Lucia. So how you liking the party." I asked him.

"It's better than all the parties I've been at. It's way better than those frat parties I go to with the boys." He said laughing.

"You go to college?" I asked him.

"Yes. This is my second year." He said. I nodded as we carried on with our conversation. I laughed at all his jokes and listened closely to his story.

"So I was wondering if I could have your number." He said shyly. I smiled at his innocence and jotted my number down on a nearby napkin.

"Here you go." I said handing the napkin to him. He smiled and thanked me.

"No thank you. But go have fun. Find you a girl to dance with." I said pushing him towards the dance floor.

"I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate me dancing with a girl." I choked on my spit.

"Your gay?" I asked him.

"You didn't notice. It was clearly obvious." He said waving his hand down his body. He was wearing tight jeans and a tight white shirt that showed off his abs. I would've thought he was just another straight guy.

No offence to any gay men.

"Well, no it wasn't to me. So why did you ask for my number?" I asked him.

"So we can hang out. Me and your friends. They seem nice." He said smiling. I look over to my friends and see them playing beer pong. I smiled.

"They are. Well see you around." I say to him. He waves and decided to walk away first. I walked to my friends as I watched them play beer pong. A hand laid on my shoulder and I literally jumped out my shoes.