15

LUCIA P. O. V.

So much banging. So many moans. I couldn't take it. I didn't get no sleep. At all. Only it was because of the banging. I thought it stopped but it seemed to get louder and louder by the minute. It was coming from both rooms. Since I got put in the middle between Brittany and Honesty, I was like they were trying to make a beat or some shit. I hated it..

" Why don't they shut the fuck up?!" Diego yelled. I looked at the phone and saw it was only three in the morning and I'm tired as fuck. It had been going on since I first shut me eyes. And that was around one thirty. Two hours and some change. Two whole fuck hours. Non God damn stop. No one can last that long.

" I wish I could make them. But sorry I can't." I said. Diego groaned and pushed his head into the pillow. It was like suffering in a concentration camp. I would rather be in one.

" I'm proud of my girls though. They finally gave it up. " I said motherly. I was happy as shit.

" Mhm." Diego said.

" How about we do something?"

" What" he asked. But it came out muffled in a pillow.

" We have sex." I said.

His head shot up and he looked at me. I looked at him. He just stared at each other. He then pulled me close and kissed me. I shut out the voices coming from the other two rooms. Only thing I could hear was our tongues, tangled and clashing, twisting and rolling. I was breathless.

His hand slip up my shirt and grab my breast. I arched my back and moaned. Knowing how responsive I am, he brushed his thumb over my nipple, making it rock hard.

My nails were digging into his back and he kept kissing me. He lifted up my shirt as he kissed my neck and my collarbone. He sucked on a spot and I got wet real quick. I was drowning. He sucked on my nipple and I loved it. He gave each nipple some attention.

" D-d-diego" was all I can mange to say. He was placing kisses down my stomach. They were getting sloppily after every kiss. I moaned again and he pulled my under wear down. He grabbed my inner thigh and kisses it. I arched and groaned.

His head went in between my thighs and I grasped on to his hair pulling at it. It felt unbelievable. Was he a professional porn star or no?

" Diego. Oh my God. I need you inside me fast and hard." I said. I reached into the drawer and grabbed out the condoms I had. I ripped off the foil and I pushed him back.

" Let me give you pleasure." I said. He laid back and I slid the foil on him. I straddled his lap and slowly lowered my self on him. He felt big and I was enjoying the sensation.

" Oh fuck me." Diego said. He grabbed my waist and I began to move faster. He moved his hands to my ass and began to flip us over. Then instead of me taking control, he did.

He began to pound into me faster and faster. I screamed shouted and cursed.

" I'm.. Gonna cum. Oh my God. Oh my God." I screamed

" Cum for me Lucia. Oh fuck... So tight." And at that moment was when I finally came. I shattered into a million pieces. I was up on cloud nine.

When I came so did he. He was yelling my name and gripping my thighs. I'm pretty sure that's gonna leave a mark. I was still trying to come off from my high. If I wouldn't have none any better I would've fell for him. But he's a bad boy player and I'm a bad girl player. We wouldn't stand a day.

He pulled out and I was laying there. He went to throw the condom out and I realized the noise had stopped.

" Hey listen. The noise stopped." I said excitedly. He cupped his ear and smiled.

" I think our sex made them not want to have sex anymore huh?" he said and I laughed. Then everything went silent. It was awkward. I don't even like sharing a bed with boys after sex but I had no other choice.

" I should take a shower." I said,getting off the bed. I saw him nod. I took clothes and I jumped in the shower.

I got out and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw a girl who just got fucked real hard. Her once curly hair is now wet from the shower. I began to dry off. I looked at my thighs and saw nail marks and bruises.

Like I said, it left a mark.

I left out the bathroom in a t shirt and my underwear. When I came out I saw him on the bed sleeping. He must've found and used the bathroom downstairs. I threw my clothes in the hamper and got into the bed.

I can tell just from this day, it's gonna be a fun weekend.

DIEGO P. O. V

When I woke up that morning, I was face to face with Lucia. It took me a couple minutes to register who she was. Then the events from last night came flooding back. I smiled. I smiled because that was the best sex ever. I hope we can have more sex like that in the mere future.

Then my smile started to fade. I remembered the bet. I had sex with her before the deadline and now they have to pay me. That's great and everything but it's still bad because I look forward to having sex with her in the future.

Oh well. She was a good lay.

I got up and took a shower. I threw on some jeans with a black V neck. I put on some of my boots and went downstairs. I saw the boys talking and laughing. When I came up they immediately stop talking.

" How was your night Diego?" Carlos said.. I smirked and looked at them.

" Pay up boys. I did it. I slept with her. But we have to pay Sebastian and Carlos the money. Come on Marcus." I said. I paid them their $100 each. I was happy because I get my money. Four hundred dollars wow.

While counting my money, I was thinking about Lucia. If I never had sex with her she would get attached. I couldnt have that.

" We should do this with these girls more often." Carlos said.

" Do what with us more often?" Honesty asked.

I gulped and looked at the boys. If we were to tell her,she would for sure tell Lucia and she would be mad as hell.