3

Lucia P. O. V.

When we pulled up at my grandma house I parked my car first. I now stood before a with house. I shut my car door waiting for Brittany to open the door. She came in front of me and I walked behind her. Once inside, the scent of chicken hit me.

" Bebé de Lucía es que used? " ( Lucia, baby, is that you?" I heard. She popped her head out the kitchen and came to me.

" Has crecido tango!" ( you've grown so much!) she said. I laughed and nodded hugging her tight. She rubbed my back.

" Brittany didn't I tel you to pick her up earlier?!" my grandma yelled. I laughed and looked at her. She had her head hung low.

" Sí abuela" she said. My grandma nodded and went into the kitchen. I followed leaving my bags at the door. I sat at the kitchen table and wat he'd grandma cook.

"Abuela, what are you cooking?" I asked. I know it has something to do with chicken.

" I'm making oven fried chicken chimichangas" she said smiling. I remember this. My dad cooked for us all the time. She made our plates and set then down in front of us. I grabbed my fork and dug in. Then the phone rang.

" Brittany get the phone for Abuela?" grandma asked. She nodded and got up. She went to the phone and I heard her say something in Spanish. Then a ' hold on'. I continued to wat my food as if I didn't hear nothing. She came in the kitchen.

" It's for you." she said. I wiped my mouth and got up.

" Quién es?"I asked in a harsh tone.

"LUCIA MARCY GANGES FERNANDO?!? WHY DID YOU LIE TO THE LIMO DRJVER PRETENDIDNG TO BE ME & TELLING HIM TO THE AIRPORT?!" I heard my mom. yell. I took the phone from my ear and laughed. When I put the phone back to my ear my mom gave my dad the phone.

" Whenever you do come back, I hope you will have enough common sense to act like a normal child." my dad said. I then felt very angry.

" Well if you want a normal child then call Barbra from the grave. I'm sure she'll be happy to help you " I said while hanging up. Jesus gotta love parents right?!

I sat back in the dining room, suddenly losing my appetite. I pushed back my food. My grandma then said something very interesting.

" You start school on Monday" she said. I looked up and smiled. Not a good one either. This is going to be a very good year. Please note the sarcasm.

Monday Morning

Like everybody else, I hate Mondays. It begins hell week. Hell week is a word that I made up when I had to get out of bed at six o clock in the morning to get to the hell hole.

Here I am in the shower at seven thirty. Brittany went to school earlier. I kinda slept in. After washing my hair, I wrapped a towel around myself and stepped. I unpacked all my clothes and threw them in drawers. I went to my underwear and found my lace bra. I put it on and put on my underwear. I walked to my closet and found a black shirt that says ' fuck school' on it and some ripped black jeans and converses.

I put on some red lipstick. I looked my self over in the mirror. I see a bad ass girl with nice taste in style with black and brown hair. I walked out of the room without a book bag and went downstairs, grabbed a banana, my keys and walked out.

I used the GPS to get to school of course. I hopped out the car only to see no one there. I like it that way. I lit a cigarette and inhaled the smoke.

"Hey!? No smoking on school property!" A guy said in a yellow jacket. He must be a resource officer. I rolled my eyes and smoked the last little but I had leftand dropped it on the ground. I walked inside the building and seen the hallways wer empty. I followed some signs around the school that said office and ended up there.

When I walked in I saw a lady that is probably in her late 70's with red and gray hair. I walked up and waited for her to recognize me.

" How may I help you" she asked without looking up from the computer. I rolled my eyes and huffed wanting her direct attention. When I didn't say nothing she looked up.

" Yes now that I got your attention, I am Lucia Fernando and I'm new." I said. She nodded and gave me a schedule. When I was about to leave out she gave me some kind of warning.

" Stsy away from Diego Davis and his group." she said. She answered her phone without looking up. I walked out and went on finding my class.

DIEGO P. O. V

Sitting at the back of the class, I had Missy on my lap. I was whispering seductive things in her ear making her groan. I chuckled and she whispered thing 's in my ear.

" Missy, please take your seat and get off Diego" Mrs. Starlight said. It's funny her name reminds me of something. While I was in a deep conversation with Sebastian, the door bust opened to reveal a hot looking girl dressed in black.

" Aww yes you must be Lucia Marcy Ganges Fernando." she said. The girl cringed.

" Call me Lucia or nothing else. " she hissed. She's Mexican. I can tell by her mixed skin. That's rare.

" Yes, Lucia. I'm Mrs. Starlight " she said. The girl laughed and then tried to cover it up as a cough. I looked at Marcus, who was looking at me with that what the fuck look. I shifted around in my seat and looked at her again.

" My name is Lucia. I am 17 years old. I am from Mexico. I have rich parents and I really don't care who the hell you people are so.... Yeah that's it" she said trying to make herself seem happy, but failed miserably. I watched her walk to the back of the class. I watched as every boy looked at her ass and I have to admit it was big. She came and sat down in the seat next to me. She's beautiful but not my type. I like girls who have a feisty attitude and are stubborn. Let's test that out.

" Hello, princessa. You look mighty fine today. Mind if I take you out tonight? " I said making her turn her head towards me and laughed making the teacher and all the other students turn there heads towards us.

" Princessa?! Really?! Out of all the names in the world you chose princess a?! You could've did better than that. But okay. And plus your not my type. I like boys who have good pick up lines and also don't look like you" she said. She turned back around and looked at the teacher. Stubborn yes. Feisty, yes. This is going to be one fun girl to mess around with.