25

LUCIA P. O. V.

When I got home, I paid the taxi fare and got out the car. I was not surprised to see no car in the drive way. I dragged my suitcase onto the porch and just like Daniel said my things were sitting on the porch. I took the key out of the flower plant. I sighed and unlocked the door. I dropped my suitcase by the door. I looked around the dark house and I realized it was only nine. I thought about every single thing today and realized how hurt I am. I made it up the fifth step before my legs gave out. The only fried I knew who was home was Honesty. So I called her up.

She picked up on the first ring " Hey Lucia. I haven't seen you in a while. How's your break."

" Me and Daniel broke up. " I said on the verge of tears.

" Where are you?"

" I'm at home." I said.

" I'm coming stay there. "

" Ok. " then the line died. I laid back against the step and felt like I was going to cry again. A moment later the door was being pounced on by a very heavy handed Honesty. She opened the door and when she saw me on the step she ran over to me and hugged me.

" You should go close the door. " I said.

" Yeah. I should. " she said going to close the door. I got up and dragged my self to the couch.

" What's wrong honey?" Honesty asked. Then I busted. Like overflowing river, I began to cry. She rubbed my back.

" I fell for him. Daniel I mean. I actually loved him. " I said shaking my head like an idiot.

" Ok. Tell me what's wrong. Everything. "

" It started when we just moved into his apartment. I called Abuela and asked her since I haven't seen her in a long time can I spenx time with her. As you can see she's not here. She's with my parents in Mexico. So when I told Daniel this he told me I can spwnd Christmas with him. I was happy. So we started making out and he got a call. He left out the room to make a call. You know me I was eavesdropping and heard a of a girl named Emily. So I questioned him and he questioned me and we got into an argument that was stupid. But he forgave me. We had sex, spent time unpacking while listening music.Then next day we were on our way to the House of Events. When we got there I saw Charlotte and it turns out its their house of Events and Daniel and Diego are cousins.

So Diego showed me to my room and he tried to tell me the same shit he told me at the party. That Daniels just like him and no girl can change him and that Emily I'd not his family. I told him he was wrong because Emily was his cousin. He then came into the room and we started kissing. Beleiv me that's the last thing I wanted to do. Soon Daniel we looking for me and I moved away from Diego to the other side of the room. Then Daniel and Diego got into some argument.

Let's skip to Christmas Day. We opened presents and I got the cheetah heels and this necklace. But I don't know who it came from. It was a nice gift. But anyway I got into a flour vs. Water war and Charlotte sent Me and Diego to take a shower before dinner. I went and took a shower and forgot my clothes. So cliché, right? So I left out and I was looking straight into Diego room. He had nothing on but boxers. I was to busy staring that I don't know he was laughing at me. When he turned around and saw me in a towel he pushed me against the wall and we kissed.

Skip to the dinner. Daniel went missing and we all ate a big feast. After we all plated a game. It was a truth game. It worked. Daniel cheated on me and Diego used me for sex to win four hundred dollars." I finished. All the tears I tried to hold during the story flowed. I haven't cried this much for a whole two years. I cried my ass off. Honesty held me and rubbed my back when I did.