10

LUCIA P. O. V

He didn't know me. I loved games. I don't care if it's bored games or something that has to do with me taking my clothes off, I loved games. In Mexico, we went to soccer games. We watched volleyball. Sometimes played in them. But when it came to something that had to do with me taking off a piece of clothing, I was very very good at that. I played strip poker, strip volleyball ( I never lose.) But I never turned down a game. And I didn't lose.

" What game are we playing?" I asked. He didn't answer and he drug me to his room. And here I am supposed to be a bad bitch, following this fuck boy to his room to play a game. When we stopped at his room he opened the door. His room was surprisingly clean. My room is messy. Clothes everywhere. Shoes, socks even underwear. He makes my room look like a landfill.

His room is painted black. Well, everything was black. Even the curtains. I shrugged. Well some people aren't like others.

" Were going to play catch or strip." he said. I rose my eyebrow. He pulled out a bag of cheese puffs.

" I'm going to throw a popcorn in your mouth and if you catch it you keep your clothes on if you don't well... Then one piece of clothing comes off that I choose ." he said.

" And how do you know who is winning?" I asked

" The person who has on the most clothing duh! " he said.

I looked at him and I didn't have to decide.

"Let's play."

***********

20 minutes later there are cheese puffs and clothing laid all over his room. We were running out off cheese puffs and clothing. I was stuck in my bra and underwear while Diego had on just his boxers. I threw five at him and he didn't catch a single one. It was funny. He threw the last one and I caught it.

"Well were out of cheese puffs." I said looking at the empty bag.

" Doesn't mean we can't have some sexual fun." he said while crawling towards me. I watched him. He looked at me like he wants to eat me.

Now he was in my face. I licked my lips and watched as his eyes roamed me. He groaned and muttered some swears.

" I want you now, Lucia." he said.

" Take me." and with those two words he smashed his lips on to mine. My lip automatically moved in sync with his. It felt funny kissing him. It was a rough fast moving kiss and I love it. He was rubbing my back. My hands were going up and down his back feeling his muscles bunch.

He licked my bottom lip asking for acceptance, and I denied it. He groaned and he bit my lip. I gasped and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He tasted like cheese puffs. And I love it. I moaned into his mouth. He pushed me back and climbed on top of me. He grabbed my right breast and I arched my back. He broke away and kissed my neck. No boy has ever found my spot in my neck. I loved it that way.

When he seen me not moaning or anything, he groaned and he kissed down my neck. When he found my spot he sucked on it and I moaned his name out loud. He smirked and sucked on it again. I arched and moved my head to give him more access.

He took my underwear off and rubbed my clit. He pushed two long fingers into me. I threw my head back and I was loving the feeling. He rubbed my clit and I loved the feeling.

" Diego!" I said. He was almost sending me off the edge. He then shoved two long fingers into me. I was on cloud nine. My eyes were closed and Diego had his mouth on my nipple.

" Lucia, open your eyes." he said. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He began to go faster and I loved the sensation I was feeling.

" Diego, don't stop. I'm so close." I studdered.

" Wasn't planning on it." he began to rub my clit faster and I came right then and there. It had hit me hard and I felt like I was floating. When he slowed down my breathing had did too. He pulled his fingers out.

"That was.. Something." He said. I nodded. He's definitely added into my list of fuck buddies. I laid in his bed, unable to move. My eyes we closed again and I heard Diego get up and go the bathroom. The time I spent sitting there I was thinking. We want from doing a project, to throwing cheese puffs and taking off clothing to him fingering me in bed.

When he came back in I was still laying in the same position. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was about to open his mouth when my phone rang. I jumped up and grabbed me phone. It was Daniel.

" Hello?" I answered.

" Hey are you coming over?" he asked. I looked at the time. It was 8:45 and I said I would be there at 8:30. Shit. I held the phone between my phone and my ear and I slid my underwear on.

" Yeah. I'll be there in five."

" Can't wait!" he said and hung up. I pulled on my shirt because I still had my bra on.

" Where are you going?" asked Diego

" I'm going to Daniels house. " I said while getting my coat.

" Oh. OK. I'll see you later." he said.

" Yea. I'll see you tomorrow." I said while closing his door.

DIEGO'S P. O. V

He was getting in the way of everything. Daniel is getting on my nerve. He's messing with my bet. I did what I did today so I can make this bet move along. Right now he's holding me back. I groaned and flopped down on my bed. My plan wasn't working. I'll have to try another. But that means extra work. So I called Sebastian.

"Yo? Wassup." he answered.

" I need help."

" What is it?"

"Ok. So me and Lucia did somethings today and I was feeling it. Not in a love way either. But after all of this happened she left to go fuck someone else. I want to finish this bet and get it over with. So I can move on. But I can't if she's fucking someone else."

" Hmm sounds like your in some shit there buddy. But if I was you I would walk up to her in school m and kiss her. Let everyone know that she's yours and no one can have her." he said. I smiled and nodded. Like he can actually see you right now.

"Ok. I got you thanks bro." I said smiling still.

" Anytime. " After that I hung up. Tommorw will be the day I prove to the student body that Lucia Fernandez is mine. Well is mine until I fuck her.

Diego part was short. It's crazy because that's all I thought of. And I'm not good at writing sex scenes but I'm working on it And I need a list of people who can play the characters. And I need you guys to comment on how good or bad each chapter is
I would really appreciate it.

Until the next time

~ Markiya Pierce a. k. a your author