18

LUCIA P. O. V.

Monday was fun. I passed my project. I was in a food fight and didn't get into any trouble. I had fun. But today is now Tuesday and it's time to get for real.

After doing my business in the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror. I decided on putting on makeup today with my attire. My attire which included of a blue shirt and white hight waisted jeans. I washed my hands when I heard the door to the bathroom open. I looked up to see the brunette, the blonde and their back up control. They stared at me and I looked at them

" May I help you even though I don't care what you want? " I said.
" Stay away from my man. " the blonde had to say.

" Brunette, who the hell are you talking about?" I said throwing my hands in the air.

" First, my name is Linda and second I'm talking about Diego. I heard about you little weekend and him inviting you to his house to meet his parents. Is that true? " She asked folding her arms.

" Ok. So first, Linda, I'm still gonna call you brunette because I don't like your first name. You look more like a Ciara." I said and she gasped obviously offended.

" Secondly, Yes we did share a weekend togther and we fucked and yes he did invite me to his house. Not to meet his parents but so I can be a good friend. And third, brunette, I don't want your man. One because he's a bastard and second because I technically already had him." I said shrugging. She stomped towards me and said

" Listen, you Mexican bitch, you better watch it. You don't know me."

" And you don't know me. So yo u better get out my face. " I said."

She gulped. " Just stay away from my man. " she said and left out the bathroom. I shook my head and grabbed my things. It was lunch and I was hungry. I got my lunch and I made my way to the table. I sat down with my usual.

" Hey, who is Linda?" I asked rolling my eyes.

" Your talking about brunette green eyed rich Linda Pope? " Carlos asked.

" Yeah, the one that messes with you. " I said poimting at Diego.

" Diego messed with a lot of brunette green eyed girls named Linda probably. " Honesty said under her breath. I smiled and hit her in the rib. She cringed but smiled.

" Yeah that's her why? " Diego asked.

" Oh no reason. She just told me to stay away from you because your hers and she will ruin me." I said pretending to be scared. Diego shook his head and Brittany scoffed.

" Dont worry about her. She thinks that every girl wants Diego. But really no one wants him. " Honesty said.

Diego, who was offended says" Hey?! Everyone wants me. I mea look at me. Who can resist? "

Honesty, Brittany and I raised our hands and we heard the boys laugh.

" My baby wants me though. " Sebastian said.

" Of course sweetie." Honesty said reaching across the table and planted him a kiss on his lips. I faked a puke.

" You guys I'm eating. If your gonna suck each other's faces, that what a car, the janitors closet, and your house is for. " I said. They all laughed and I joined in.

Lunch was over by that time. I didn't do anything for my free period, so the day flew by fast and it was time to go home.

" Hey. Wait up. " I heard someone say. I looked behind me to see Daniel. I haven't seen him in a long time.

" What's up?" I say unlocking my door.

" Nothing I just wanted to ask you something. " he said. I nodded.

" Shoot. "

" Ok. So do you and Diego have some sort of thing going on? " he asked. I blinked and laughed. I laughed because it's so funny.

" You know I don't do relationships. It's too stupid. All it brings is agony, pain and suffering. And plus with Diego. Please. There will never be an us."

He looked disappointed but said " Ok. Second one. I would love to take you out on a date tonight." he said. I learned against my car.

" You want to take me on a date?" I said. He nodded.

" I know it's stupid but if you would just go in one date with me you won't be disappointed. Please? " he begged.

" Ok. What time? "

" I'll pick you up at six. I promise I won't let you down. " he said then ran back into school. I got in my car and drove all the way home.

I got in the house and threw my things down in my room. Time to get out yet another outfit.

DIEGO P. O. V.

" Dude, did you hear?" Carlos asked.

" Nope, hear what? "

" That Daniel is taking Lucia on a date tonight. People say he's planning on asking her out. " Carlos said. I rolled my eyes.

" What you rolling your eyes at? " he said swallowing the rest of his beer.

" I'm not worried about it. " I said slamming down my can of beer.

" Why would you? " Sebastian asked.

" Because I know,you know, we all know, that she's gonna come back to me. In a realationship or not. " I said matter of factly.

" Plus does Lucia even do relationships?" Marcus put in.

" No. She doesn't. Which the rumor doesn't make any sense because of the fact she just sleeps and leaves and Daniel has another girlfriend." I said.

" Ah. But your wrong. Him and his girlfriend broke up two weeks ago because he caught her in bed with someone. " Sebastian said.

" How'd you figure this out? " I asked sitting up.

He sat up and said" I fucked his sister. "

We all groaned.

" You fucked Kayla?! Again?! " Marcus asked. He nodded smiling.

" I had too. She was looking find as fuck in that outfit she was wearing that day. " he said.

" But still how did you find out. " Carlos asked.

" I was about to leave and when she started to complain about me. She said why can't I just sleep with her with out having sex. She was talking about that cuddling shit. Then she started to talk about her brother. She went and said she doesn't want us to be like her brother and how he caught her in bed with some guy named Johnathan. " He said shrugging.

" Oh OK. But anyway, she's not going to fall for him so we can let that go. She doesn't do relationships. So I have nothing to worry about.