2

Lucia P. O. V.

I had texted my grandma before we landed about me being at the airport in twenty minutes. And that was an hour ago. Old lady bat. She's taking forever and I need to get some rest. I was now sitting in a chair looking for my grandma, when I spotted a familiar face.

Brittany. I can tell it's her even though she has shades on. She had her headphones in listening to some song. I tapped her on her shoulder and she literally jumped in the air. I laughed and looked at her.

" OH. MY. GOD." She said as she walked around me and I felt like she was looking for weapons.

" You look hot. "She said. I thanked her and walked out of the airport.

" Where are you going? " She asked. I stopped and turned around to her.

" To your car, duh. " I said, making her feel stupid.

"Well, you should let me go in front of you so I can at least show you where it is."
She got in front of me and lead me to a new porche. I laughed not believing it's her car.

" Believe it or not this is my baby." she said sighing, then getting in the car. I hopped in beside her.

" Okay, grandma told me to tell you that I have to show you around town then we're going to go buy you a car. Then we're going to let you spend the money you have. And then show you the school you'll be attending then the house. "She said clapping her hands like a five year old. I nodded and put my headphones in.

They act like I've never seen the house before.

We pulled out the drive way and began to drive, down the road. I seen people on skateboards and people in bikinis. I litterally just puked in my mouth. We stopped in front of a gate. I took my head phones out and looked at her.

" This is Shoulderwood." she said. I laughed. Shoulderwood?!? Are you kidding me right now?! The school is big and I literally feel like it's a mansion. She drove away and I plugged my headphones in. This is going to be a long ass ride.

2 HOURS LATER

We had just arrived at the car shop. They had a lot of cars and I didnt like nome of them. I walked around looking at random cars that I didn't like. But one caught my eye. It was an all white Camaro Z28 and I fell in love with it easily.

" Did you know that no one would by that car? " I didn't care. I don't care about money or has I just want the car.

" How much?" I asked.

"$ 300,000" he said. I called Brittany over and she wrote a check. He gave me the keys. Good thing they didn't take away your license. I thanked God. Stupid Seattle cops. I jumped in and Brittany called my cell phone.

" Were going to several stores hope you brought money." she said squealing.

" Yep, I have... " I pulled out the money I found in my dad's pocket out. It was nothing but one hundreds. So I have two thousand dollars to spend.

"Ummm.. Hello?" she said. When I told her I have two thousand dollars she squealed and said that I am a good bad person. She said we were going to the same place we always go to when I came down here when I was a teen. I agreed and we raced there.

She was in front for a moment. But then I cut in front of her and drove going 110 miles. I honked the horn making people who were walking move out the way. I laughed and slowed down when I seen the shop sign. I pulled into the parking lot and saw Brittnay pull up. I bragged about how glorious I was until we reached the store door.

When we got inside I went straight for the shoes. I do like heels, but they can't be too tall. I picked out two pair of red white and black ones. I picked out sneakers and combat boots. I then went to the clothes. I picked out some all black outfits, then some more just for fun.

When we paid for our things we left out the store. I had to say I love this place. Too bad I'm never going back to Seattle. We both wanted ice cream, so we went to the nearest Ice Cream parlor and ordered our ice cream. When we got it we took a seat at a empty booth outside.

All around me I see people hugging or kissing other people. It makes me sick to see people in love.

" Why does it make you sick?" Brittany asks.

" It's just the fact that I hate to see people in love when they never experience something like it. I say you never know what love is until you have your heart ripped out and stomped on broken into a million pieces." when she put pieces together she looked at me. In her eyes I saw pity. I looked away. I hate to see pity in her eyes. It makes me sick. I know. Another thing that makes me sick. People always having pity on someone. I hate it. It makes me feel weird.

After ice cream, I got in my car. Wasting no time I went to my grandma's house which is now home.

Diego P. O. V

I was sitting on the couch with a blunt in my hand. I had a blonde kissing on my neck. She had big boobs and a ass. I looked to my right and I saw Sebastian in the corner with a brunette making out. I looked to my right to see Carlos drinking and talking to people. When I looked straight ahead I saw other people humping people. When I narrowed my eyes I saw Marcus making out with his girlfriend, Catalina. They have been going together for two years, I think. He had to be the pussy and settle down, while me and the others were getting free head and sex.

After her kissing my neck for a long time my "friend" down their straining to get free. I took her upstairs and put her into a empty room. I threw her on the bed and began kissing her neck. She moaned while gripping my hair. I bit her and trailed kisses down her until I reached her dress.

By the straps, I pulled it down. She was breathing heavy and I can tell she wanted me. Her panties were wet and she was definitely soaking. She took her bra off and her panties. I took off my shirt and all the other clothing. I went to the drawer and grabbed a condom.

I roughly, turned her over and put her hands on the head board. I ripped open the condom and thrusted into her hard. She screamed and I slapped her ass telling her to shut up. She whimpered, but obeyed . I continued to push inside of her as she called my name. I felt her tighten and then I slapped her ass again and she came. As soon as she did I came and she laid down on the bed. She fell asleep and I got dressed.

I walked out wondering, what if I do act like Marcus and settle down? Then I thought again. HELL NO!!!