30

LUCIA P. O. V.

" You have to talk to him. " Brittany said.

" No you want me to and my answer is no. "

" Come on. Give him one chance. " She pleaded.

" No."

" I'm telling him to come up anyway." She said. She ran out the door before I could get her. I jumped up went to lock my door after her.

" Open the door." I heard her say.

"No way in hell." I said on the otheside of the door, shaking my head like we can see me.

"Well you'll never get over your problems with Diego this way."

" Yeah? And how would you know?" I asked.

" I know that you need to talk about this. With him that is. You have been stuck in this room for days. Only thing you did was probably eat, sleep and shit while not even trying to talk about how you are feeling at the moment. " She said. I sighed.

" He has ten minutes that's all."

" That's all he needs." I heard footsteps run down the stairs ( Which I presumed was probably Brittany.) I sat on my bed and looked around my room. There was clothes here, makeup there and shoes about everywhere. I looked in my full- body mirror and seen a girl,yet again, that I didn't recognize. Her black hair looked like she climbed out of bed. Her face was slightly pale from the lack of nutrients she didn't have. Her eyes are pink and puffy due to crying. Her clothes consist of baggy sweat pants and a over sized tee shirt.

Then there was a knock at the door. I rushed over to my bed and acted as if I was normal.

" Come in" I said gruffly.

Then Diego poked his head through the door and I looked at him. Without a word he came in and closed the door. He still looked at me and I the same. It went on like this for another thirty seconds and I looked away.

Being the first one to speak he says -" So how have you been?" My head snapped in his direction and I looked at him.

" Really?! After what a few days of you saying really mean things to me you decide to come to my house and ask me how have I been?!? You such a jack ass Deigo." I say. He shrugs.

"How am I a Jackass?" He questions.

" Let's see... You told Ms. Prissy pants about my sister. "

" See, you can't blame me for that." He states.

" And, why is that?" I asked.

" She got me high and drunk." He states.

" Ok. But if someone were to get me high and drunk you would've told me a secret, I still would've kept it. No matter what. " I argued. I I folded my arms and leaned against my headboard. My head started to hurt.

" Did I ever tell you I never kept a secret?" He said jokingly. I glared at him.

" Is this a joking matter to you?! " I said sitting up. He nodded.

" In every situation, I try to make it seems some what funny or interesting instead of boring." I rolled my eyes. He came and sat next to me.

" Even though I can't keep a secret but I really would've kept it. I'm sorry. " He says grabbing my hands.

" Are you going to except my apology?" He asked. I pulled my hands away and smiled. I tapped my chin like I was thinking.

" Nope. I I don't wanna. I need more than a I'm sorry. "

I look into his eyes and I saw the same emotion. The look held compassion, guilt and another emotion. A strong emotion.

Then he began to lean in. As he leaned in I was too. Our lips met in a passionate kiss that went from smooth to awfully fast. I felt a spark of sensation and I smiled into the kiss. He picked me up and put me on his lap.

He grabbed my ass and I moaned into his mouth. I rubbed my hands through his hair and tugged at the roots. He moaned and I loved it. Then I felt a budge against my core and I pulled away.

Breathing heavily, I said " Now that you have a hard on, yes I do accept your apology."

DIEGO P. O. V.

I left Lucia house with a smile on my Face. I got her to accept my apology. We had a make out session. I got a hard-on and she fixed it. I swear nothing could've ruined my day.

As I pulled up to my house I saw Brittany's car at my house. I I shook my head and walked inside. Even though it was only eight o clock, and I felt sleepy.
When I walked in, and I smelt burgers and ribs. I smiled as I walked to the back and saw my dad on the grill and my mom having a drink with Brittany.

" Hey mom." I said. She looked up at me.

" Where have you been? "

" At Lucia's." I answered.

" OK. " she said she was I was about to turn away. I stopped and slowly turned around.

" OK? That's it? Just Ok? "

" Yeah." She said. I observed her closely.

" Are you sick or having a fever?" I pit my hand in her forehead and she laughed. She stood and gave me a hug.

" No I'm fine. It's just that you already claimed that you don't like her so I wouldn't try to push the issue. There's no need to push a lost cause. Right? "

" Yeah mom. Your right. I don't like her. Your right. There's no need to push a lost cause. " I smiled. But anyone could tell it was fake.

After dinner I excused myself from dinner and went to my room. I locked my door and laid on my bed.

I got out my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I stopped at L and saw Linda and Lucia. I looked at Linda and thought
' Am I really in the mood for sex tonight? '

Then I thought about the great sex with Lucia. I smiled and just turned my phone off. I looked at the ceiling and began to think. But only one thought came in my mind.

Do I really have feeling for Lucia?

I don't know if I ever did. I don't know If I ever will. But I until then I'm a free man.