47

LUCIA P.O.V.

Spending the weekend with Diego, was the best thing I've ever did. I was thinking about spending my life with him. He was all I could ever think about. It's now Monday, and I needed to get my ass ready so I can pass this exam. Sooner the done the better right?

As I walked into school girls from every direction was looking at me. A couple ran up and asked me if I can help them with their music or makeup. I saw Diego and ran to him.

"Wassup babe?" He asked me bidding his friends goodbye.

"Help me out. Girls from everywhere just came up to me. I'm-"

"Scared? Lucia, you're scared of girls?" He said about to burst with laughter. I punched him in the arm.

"Not funny. I'm used to attention... from the male population. Not female." I said to him. He chuckled and grabbed my arm.

"It's ok. You have to get used to that. They worship you because you're with me. You deserve it." He said kissing my forehead. He walked me to my class and we joked about things.

"Don't you have exams today?" I asked him. He shook his head and sighed.

"Took them last week." He said. The bell rings and everyone is filling into classes. My eyes went around nervously.

"Hey don't look so nervous. You'll do great." He said kissing me. I sighed and when he was about to deepen I pulled away.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't like PDA." I told him. I pointed to the people behind us and he looked. A group of freshman were snickering and laughing and some were sighing.

"Go to class but text me when you get home." He said walking away.

"Oke babe I love you." I told him as I put my hand on the door.

"Love you too." He told me before walking away.

*-*-*-*-*-*-

Exam week was finally over and now it's was time for our graduation. Everyone is saying their goodbyes and mending bad memories. I've tried that with Linda but she's just a bitch who doesn't know any better.

But im stating to get worried. Diego has been all about sex for the past few weeks. I've asked what's wrong and he just shook his head and said that its getting close to the end of the year and he just wants to show me he loved me.

He's been gone alot and as I sat here and watched people getting situated in their seats for graduation. I sat in my seat and waited for Honesty and Brittany to sit next to me. When they did, I hugged them and sat down.

"Lucia. I need you to come with me." One of my teachers said. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"Come on. We have about 5 minutes before graduation time." She said as she walked away without me. I jumped and and went off after her.

"What is this about? Am I not graduating today?" I said sadly.

"Oh no. You sit in the front with the honor students. Secondly we need you to make a speech." She said nervously.

"YOU EXPECT ME TO MAKE A SPEECH ABOUT SENIOR YEAR IN 2 MINUTES?" I said loudly. Some parents and teachers cleared their throats.

"Yes. I suggest you lower your tone. I would never say this to you because Lord knows what will come out of your mouth but say whatever comes to mind." She told me.

Whatever comes to mind.

Ok. I can do that.