41

Lucia P.O.V.

Seeing as the beginning of the week started off all wrong the other few days went by in a smooth transition. I spent time with Honesty while missing Brittany.

I tried to face time her but she never answered. I tried to call her but she pushed ignore sending me straight to voice mail.

Today was now Thursday and I was a mess. I was focused of finding Brittany and making sure she was ok. She only has one family member and that's me.

I groaned when I called her for the umpteenth time and came up with nothing. There was a knock on my door. I yelled a come in.

Diego peeked his head through the door. "Hey babe."

"Hi. Wassup?" I asked. He smiled.

"Nothing. Just wondering what you were doing." He said coming to sit next to me.

"Nothing. Just calling Brittany." I said. He gave me a sad smile and kissed my lips.

I pulled back. "She hasn't answered any of my calls. I'm getting worried." I said.

"Maybe where she's at they can't have phones because it will distract them from focusing on getting better." He said while kissing my cheek.

"Yeah maybe." I said while sighing.

"But I know something that can get your mind off of this situation for a while." He said. I smiled knowing he was talking about sex.

"And yeah what is that?" I asked teasingly.

"Sex."

And then he kissed me. It started out slow and sensual then it turned to fast and heated. He pushed me back gently and pushed his body more firmly into mine. With one hand he lifted my body and ripped my shirt I gasped and pulled away.

"That shirt was alot of money, you know?" He just shrugged and licked his lips.

"I'll buy you another one." He said kissing me again. I gasped again when he grabbed my breast through my bra. His kisses went from my face to my neck. He sucked on my sweet spot, probably leaving a hickey.

His hands wrapped around my body, his hands moving expertly moving up my back to fumble with my bra. He took it off and I slid the straps down and threw it across the room somewhere.

My hands went to his shirt and pulled it up slowly my fingers teasing his ribs. He made a grunt sound and took his shirt off so he can stop my teasing.

His hands went down to the button of my shorts. He took off my shorts and underwear leaving me starch naked under him.

As he went down his kisses got sloppier and sloppier. He teased my left nipple while bringing the other into his mouth. My legs wrapped around his body and my hips rose up and wiggled against him. He showed both breast equal attention and began to go lower again.

When he reached his target his mouth clamped over my clit and his tongue did a swirl. My back arched off the bed and a loud moan escaped my lips. He spread my legs wider.

He kept on with this vicious torture until he had me yelling and calling his name.

"Diego, please." I begged. He sat up and looked me square in the face while smirking.

"Please what baby?"

"Please... fuck me." I said bravely. He smiled and took off his pants and boxers.

He got on top of me and kissed me again. My hands roamed over his muscles, feeling them bunch under my touch.

"Condom." He said when he pulled away. I stared at him dazed.