6

Lucia P. O. V

I woke up with a splitting headache. Wow. Those drinks must get to you. Sitting up I was in an unfamiliar bed in a unfamiliar room. I sat up to and pulled the covers to me but then realized that I had clothes on. I looked under to find myself in a shit and boxers. One the night stand next to me I saw some advil and some water. I took that and laid back down. I shook my head realizing that I stayed at the boy I messed with last night. I think his name was David or Devon. No. His namewas Daniel. I was breaking one of my rules.

I got out of bed and I still had a headache. I walked out of the bedroom, which came to a balcony and then splits off into two staircases.

From above this house liked huge. I then smelt bacon. And I love bacon. I ran to one of the staircases. I walked down slowly and let myself wonder around the house. There was paintings and fine China everywhere. I stopped at a nice one. It was a big picture of a boy playing with a dog. And two parents sitting their watching him.

"Well, glad to see you up and moving around." a voice room behind me said. I whipped around a saw Daniel standing there drinking coffee. I held a hand to my chest and glared at him.

" You almost gave me a heat attack!" I screamed. He laughed.

"Your funny. Well come on. Let's have breakfast." he said while holding out his hand. I looked at his hand and back at his face then back at his hand again. I hesitantly took his hand. We took a couple hallways. He pulled me through , what looked like to be a sitting room. The sitting room was huge. His house is huge.

We came to a kitchen where there was a line of food waiting for me. He must've known how much I can eat. If he didn't he was about to find out. I saw sausage, eggs, bacon, pancakes. My mouth was watering and right on cue my stomach started to rumble. Daniel laughed.

" Well, you go ahead and eat. I'll be in the sitting room. " he said. I nodded and began to eat. I started with the pancakes then sausage then bacon. And I love bacon. And I drunk some orange juice. I was thirty.

After what seemed like to be an hour but was thirty minutes, I sat back. I was full and needed to have a quick shower so I can go home. Abulea would have a fit if I didn't be home by lunch. I wiped of my mouth and walked into the sitting room. I didn't see nobody there.

Thinking he must be upstairs, I walked up into the room I slept in to see the bedroom door open and him showering. Daniel is sexy. I shook my head, not about to let my thoughts get anymore carried away. So I laid on the bed and started humming.

I must've not heard the shower turm off because I heard him come out of the bathroom. I sat up to see him in a towel. He had abs. His muscles were ripped. My mouth hung open when I looked at him. He had tattoos coming fr everywhere.

" Done staring ?" he said. I looked up and he laughed. His laugh was sexy. He was perfect. He's definitely on my fuck now list. Gosh. But I had to talk to him about last night.

" Listen, Daniel about last night-" I said but he put his hand over my mouth.

" Yeah. I know. Your that type of girl that only does one night stands. Your the type of girl that once you have yourself a good time you will probably forget to call that person back. Or even remember that person's name. Tell me Lucia, did you even remember my name when you woke up this morning?" he asked. But I wasn't going to lie. I never did. I shook my head.

But he was right. When I have sex with a guy I normally leave a note that night saying that I had a great time and we'll be in touch. This is the first time I actually slept in a guys bed overnight.

" See. I bet you didn't even expect yourself to stay overnight with me. But you did. You were drunk I brought you here." he said. He came close to me.

" And last night was the best night I love ever had." he said. I smiled and pulled him closed to me. What he had said had turned me on.

" Well you have all those things correct. And I did break my rules and slept overnight with you." I said. He laughed and he brushed the hair from my face.

" So how about a round two?" he asked smirking.

" Yea I can definitely go for that right now. " and he kissed my mouth. He started with my- I mean his shirt. He went back to kissing me and I pulled off his towel. We went back to kissing me.

" Wait where's the condom?" I asked. He looked in his nightstand drawer and pulled out a condom. Good thing I remembered because even though how turned on I am we will not be doing this without a condom. He ripped it with his teeth. When he was about to put it on I took it from him. He stared at me with a confused look.

" I wanted to put it on" I said rolling my eyes. I rolled it on earning a moan from him. I chuckled and laid back. When he inserted me slowly I moaned. He continued with the slow torture as I continued to moan.

"Daniel please." I begged. I wanted him to go faster. No I needed him too. He was killing me here.

" Do what baby?" he asked smirking.

" Go faster" I said.

"Your wish is my command" he said while picking up his pace. The faster and rougher he drove into me the more I was building up.

" Holy fuck. Shit. Shit. Shit." I said as I came. While he drove into me more I felt a second one. He moaned out my name. I was breaking my second rule which is to never have a second orgasm.

While he came, I came apart and all my bones began to relax and Daniel collapsed on top of me.

" That was the best sex I ever had" he said. I nodded in agreement. I'm so serious. That was a amazing.

I think I broke another two of my rules. One don't say sex is amazing and another never catch feelings for anyone after sex.

I decided that Lucia should have some rules for her sex life. Anyway and instead of this chapter being Lucia and Diego post of view I decided to base each one as they see who they catch feelings for

Thanks for reading

Comment

Vote ❎ .