20

LUCIA P. O. V.

Daniel and I have been going out for a whole week. We have spent countless hours togther. We would talk on the phone. We would go out everyday. We would spend time together whenever we get the chance.

Today was the last day we have in school so we can got out for Christmas break. Today was the last day I spent with my boyfriend until next year. We were now sitting at his house watching some movie.

" Daniel? "

" Hm? "

" My friends are throwing a little Pre-Christmas party since her parents are gone . Honesty said I could invite you if you want to... " I said.

" And you want me to go with you?"

" Yes. "

" Oh. I don't know if I should. "

" Why?" I said pouting.

" Because me and Diego don't get along. " he said.

" I know but I still want you to go with me so we can let loose. You leave tomorrow anyway. We can only stay there for an hour or two and come hang out at my house. " I said. I climbed on top of him so he was being straddled.

" Fine only because your straddling me and I can't say no to you." he said. He kissed me. I pulled back breathing heavy.

" Ok it starts at 8 and it's about six. " I say. I looked at my watch

" What can we do to pass time?"

" Anything you like. " I said. I kissed his neck and my hands ran down the front of his shirt.

" We can do that. "

" Ok. We have about like fifty-three minutes to spare so let's go. " I said pulling him upstairs with me.

+-+-++-++--+

After about four rounds and including a shower,which makes five, we decided to get dress. I kept most of my clothes here since this is where I stay at most often.

" Daniel, do you think I should wear red dress or the white shirt and my black ripped jeans with my white heels? " I asked. He looked at the dresses and tilted his head.

" I would say red because it's your color but I really want to ride my motorcycle so go with the white top.

" Aww thanks. " I said. I put on the on the outfitand slipped on on white heels.

" Are you ready? " I asked.

" Yeah. How I look?"

" You look amazing. Let's go because we're already late after about five rounds. " I said grabbing his hand and leading him out.

" I love the car but I don't have time to admire it. " I say and just throw on the helmet. He hops on and then I. We take off.

Twenty Minutes later we made it to the party. I was excited. I get to drink and hang with my boyfriend and all my friends.

" You didn't have to go. I was perfectly fine with staying at home with you. " I said and took off my helmet.

" You didn't think I was going to let you come here alone did you?" he asked.

" No I didn't and I hope you wouldn't. " I got out of the car and shut the door. I dragged Daniel by his shirt to the house. I knocked on the door and Sebastian opened it.