22( PART 1)

LUCIA P. O. V.

THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS

Since it was the day before Christmas and his parents house was only a couple of miles away, we decided to go ahead and leave today. They wanted us their by five tonight. And we were already late. Since we were unpacking all last night we didn't get in bed until about 3 this morning. Then Daniel wanted to fool around so I let him have his way. Then we got up at two this afternoon. I packed everything from two dresses to underwear to heels and every other necessity I needed. That took an hour, then Daniel wanted to join the shower and it was very heated and that took another hour. So in total it was four in the afternoon. Then Daniel forgot to pack his bag so that took another hour since he kept losing everything.

Then we hit the road. We sat there in silence. It was calm and peaceful and I hate calm and peaceful.

" Can I please turn on the radio?" I asked.

" Sure go ahead. "

I turned on the radio and tried to find an avaliable station. After finding nothing for about five minutes I let it go and turned it off. I laid back in my seat while Daniel held my hand. The journey was cut short when we came to a stop and a big house.

" This isn't your house. " I said. I got out the car and grabbed my suitcase.

" Of course it's not. It's my cousins. We're spending Christmas here. " he said. I looked at the house for a moment and smiled. It was a big home but something about it was drawing me in.

" Ok I got your bag just go open the door. " he said getting his bags out of the back. I smiled and went to open the door. I walked in and looked around. There was a chandelier above me and a lot of pictures.

" Lucia, is that you? " I smiled but was confused when I heard her. I turned around and kept my smile on my face.

" Charlotte what are you doing here?"

" This is our House of events. We hold all our holidays and events here. "

" So if your here that means-" I stopped when I saw Diego walk up behind his mother.

" Mom who was that at the door... " he trailed as he looked at me. I stared back and everything from the little Christmas party was starting to get to me.

" Oh. There he goes. Shown Lucia to her room please. " she and kissing his cheeks and leaving.

He began up the stair and down a hallway he stopped at a door and I was about to open it when I felt someone grab my arms.

" You could at least say sorry." he said.

" Like I would ever say that to you. " I said rolling my eyes. I grabbed my arm out of his grasp and looked at him.

" He's just like me. He has another girl named Emily. "

" Emily is his cousin so just shut up. " I tell him walking inside the room. He comes in behind me.

" Why the hell are you in here?"

" Because I want to. " he said coming closer to me. I took a step back and he took one forward. It repeated that way until my back hit the wall. Great. So fucking great.

He out his arms out trapping me.

" Got you. " he said. Before I could say some smart comments he come and kisses me. I tried pushing him away. I tried hard. It was a lot. He caught my hands and put them against his chest. He kissed me harder and I instantly gave up and kissed him back. My knees gave up and 8 almost fell if it wasn't for Diego.