50

Lucia P.O.V

It's been a whole week. 7 days. 168 hours. 10080 minutes. 604800 seconds. It been that long and I haven't came out my room. I've only been out my room for a drink of water. Food wasn't necessary right now because I'm depressed.

I didn't want to shower. Call it disgusting I don't care. I can't fully toon right anymore. I locked myself in my room, no communication to the outside world. Since I wouldn't eat, I'll just throw it in my trash and take it out when my parents and cousin are not here.

I have cried myself to the point of no return. I closed my eyes ans I see nothing but hopeless love. Nothing happy. That's what I thought we were. But I was just a side chick.

He said he loved me. Lie.

He said he cares about me. Lie.

He says he has eyes for now one else but me. Lie.

Lie. Lie. Lie. That's all it is. Just lies.

I screamed and began to wail. Someone came busting down my door and when I saw Brittany I cried more. She came to me and cradled mu head. Nerve racking sobs came from my mouth but I didn't care. I wanted to have a boy that loved me.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered. I sniffed and closed my eyes.

"He broke me. Brittany he broke me. I'm crying over him. I loved him. I thought he loved me." I said but the last part out came in a wail.

"I know it hurts now, but you'll have to eventually get over it. Let it go babe." She said. I pushed her away and stood up.

"No. No. I'm not letting go. Just because he let go doesn't mean I have to." I cried. She sighed and shook her head. She came to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"I don't like seeing you like this."

"Well get used to it." I said to her. I walked to my bed and fell face first.

"Well I'm going to see Carlos. I will be back home in a bit." She said while walking out. I let out a soft cry. I thought that living him will make him change. I changed, so why couldn't he. I feel used. I hear his voice in my head as I cry more.

'Ill always love you. And nobody but you.'

Well that was a lie wasn't it. So many lies have been told.

I opened my eyes and looked around my room. I ran to the wall and ripped every picture off. Of me, my sister, him, Honesty, Brittany and whoever else. I didn't care. But that wasnt enough. I just destroyed everything. I threw my lamp against the wall. I ripped open my pillows. I tore my sheets. I ripped all my clothes out my closet. I broke all pictures and kicked a hole in my wall.

I screamed to no one in general. I went to my bathroom and started to beat on the counter. I ripped the shower curtain and kicked the tub until my leg foot was numb. I fell to the floor and sobbed loudly. That's all I seemed to be doing. Is crying.

I heard someone call my name, but it was distant. My eyes all of a sudden felt heavy and I felt them close.

Diego P.O.V.

"Baby..." Linda cooed. She put the blunt to my mouth and I took a deep breath in. I blew it out and relaxed in my chair. She came on top of me and it felt right. She grinded into me and I moaned her name. Then all of a sudden she was ripped off of me.

"Alright Bimbo, time to go." I heard Brittany say. I looked at her and hissed.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked her. She dropped Linda on her face.