53.

The next morning I wake up and turn around to see Zuko sleeping. I liked to see him so relaxed and innocent. After a little while of watching him I run my fingers through his hair and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Carefully I managed to get out of the bed without waking Zuko. I see Iroh looking at me from his bed and smile at him and he waves for me to come to him. So I walk over and sit on the bed. 'You two really need to talk about the relationship you have because this is really confusing. Your telling everyone you don't have an relationship but you sleep in the same bed and you kiss and who knows what more' Iroh says and I try not to blush because I don't want to talk about that topic with him.

'We will talk' I say and quickly get up and turn away from him. This was so embarrassing. Zuko wakes up and we get ready to go to work. Again it was really boring and I still had the feeling someone was watching us. Can't he just leave us alone. But then something finally happened.

Jet came in and said that Zuko and Iroh are fire benders and he got his swords out. Some of the guards who were here stepped up and told Jet to put his swords down but of course he wouldn't listen, is he stupid?! He attacks and Zuko takes the swords of one of the guards. The two of them start fighting and I sigh, so much for a peaceful life in the city.

Jet throws Zuko out and Iroh is saying that he is wrong and that he doesn't know what he is saying. I sigh and walk forward but a guard stops me 'Now young lady you don't want to get involved' he says with concern 'Oh please I'm already involved' and push his arm away.

Jet is standing on top of a well, that came in handy. 'You two stop immediately!' I shout but they keep fighting. Then the hard way. I walk over to the well and take the water out of it and send it to Zuko and Jet and then freeze it.

They look like they don't know what happened for a second and then they look at me. 'You did this?! But you can't bend!' Jet shouts 'I guess I can genius, now calm down and don't you dare to start fighting again. They are not fire benders how did you even come up with that idea. The only bender of us is me so stop accusing people' I scold him and then melt the water. Jet now came towards me but some men stop him. Jet says they need to arrest Zuko and Iroh but the shop owner stands up for them by saying that Jet wrecked his shop.

The guards confirmed the story and the men want to take Jet with them but he attacks them, now I really question his sanity. The men bring his arms behind his back and hold them in place with earthbending. Then they take him away.

The people that gathered around us start to walk away and I give Zuko and angry look 'What did I do?' he asks innocent 'You know damn well what you did' I say and walk back in to the shop.

'Please Miku don't be angry with me he just wouldn't let me alone and it really irritated me' he tries 'He has been following us since the day at the station, one bad move and he would've got you' I say 'Why didn't you tell me I would have taken him out' Zuko says now angry. 'I know you would have that's why I didn't say anything. You two have to keep your heads low if you want to stay here' I whisper to him so no one can hear it.

I turn around and pick up a broom and start to clean the place. Zuko tries to talk to me a couple of times but I just ignore him. I want to be in a place where I don't have to look over my shoulder all the time and just assume everything is alright and I don't want Zuko to mess up this chance for me.

And if my words don't reach him maybe my actions will. When I'm done with my part I wait for Zuko and Iroh to finish. Iroh is talking with some customers, they are saying that he really makes the best tea in the city. Iroh blushes and thanks the men and said he will see them tomorrow. He walks over to me.

'Have you talked to Zuko yet?' he asks. 'I did talk about his actions early this evening but not about what we talked about this morning. I think I will wait a couple of days, I'm not in the mood to talk to him right now' I say to Iroh. 'Well I'm going home already, will you wait for Zuko so he doesn't get in any trouble?' I sigh because I know he does this so we can talk.

'Yeah, of course. You really are a sly man you know' I say to Iroh as I stand up and walk over to Zuko and see what he has to do. When he is ready we walk home. 'I'm really sorry Miku please talk to me' he pleads and I sigh. 'I don't want you to mess up this chance of a peaceful life for me. Who knows how long it will last and I just want to enjoy it' I explain. 'I'm sorry I didn't know it means so much to you. From now on I will keep my head low, I promise' Zuko said and hugged me.

'Thank you' I whisper in his ear and suddenly his lips are on mine and he deepened the kiss. I heard people laughing when they walked past us. I quickly let go of Zuko 'Your uncle wants us to talk about what kind of relationship we have' I tell Zuko.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.