100.

A/N: there will be 10 more chapters before the story ends

Suki walked to the Fire Lord and asked if Aang took care of the job. ''I'm still alive'' Ozai said and Suki took a step back. And Aang explained he took his firebending away. I walked over to Ozai. 

''Let me introduce myself, I'm Miku nice to meet you'' I say and smile at him but he just look angry at me. ''Let me tell you something nice on this beautiful day. I'm going to be your daughter in law, I'm going to marry Zuko'' I say and smile at him.

He looks shocked and I see him look at my appearance so he could tell if I was Fire Nation or not. And he looked very confused because I have black hair and a pale skin like most people in the Fire Nation but I have blue eyes. ''Yeah I'm mixed. My mother is from the northern Water Tribe and my father was a soldier from the Fire Nation'' I tell him amused and he looks very angry again.

The comet disappears and now it's totally dark and you can see the stars. ''Thank you for lending me your energy Miku'' Aang said and hugged me. ''I thought you could use it'' I say and hug him back.

We get on the ship and head towards the Fire Nation castle to meet up with Zuko and Katara. On the way there I was very nervous because I knew that Zuko got hurt pretty badly. And when we finally landed I ran out of the ship and followed Zuko's presence and I found him in his room trying to get dressed.

He had bandages around his chest and waist and I stood there watching him as if it wasn't real. Then he turns around and smiles at me and holds his arms open for me to hug him and I run to him and wrap my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

''I was so scared you bastard!'' I say to him and he laughs. ''I think this one way thing isn't fair'' Zuko laughs and I kiss him to shut him up. I hear someone cough behind me and let go of Zuko and turn around to see who it is. And there is Mai. 

She looks a little uncomfortable and I walk to her and take her hands and look at her shocked expression. ''Thank you for saving us especially Zuko that time at the prison. And I'm glad you are doing well'' I tell her honestly. She looks at me and then at Zuko. 

''You're welcome and congratulations on your engagement'' she says still shocked and a little sad. ''Thank you'' I smiled at her and let go of her hands and walk to Zuko who takes my hand. I see Mai's eyes travel to our hands and she looks even sadder. I felt bad for her but I wouldn't hand him over, never. She nods to us and walks away. I helped Zuko with his robes and he tells me how he got hurt.

Then a lady comes in and brings me my clothes. Because I'm Zuko's fiancée I have to stand beside him when he talks to the people to show the support. I sighed because I really didn't want to dress up. 

''Get used to it, Fire Princess, you will have to put it on a lot'' Zuko laughs. I change my clothes. And I look at the mirror my dress is a mix of blue and red representing both of my heritages. I turn to Zuko and we takes each other's hand and walk out. We see Aang sitting by the entrance. I let go of Zuko's hand and he walks to Aang and they hug each other.

Zuko holds out his hand and I take it after I hugged Aang. We walk outside and see all the people sitting there and they begin to clap as soon as they see us. Zuko holds up his hand to make them stop. ''Please, the real hero is the Avatar'' he says and motions to Aang who walks outside as well. And the people begin to clap and cheer again.

''Today this war is finally over! I promised my uncle that I would restore the honor of the Fire Nation. And I will. The road ahead of us is challenging. A hundred years of fighting has left the world scarred and divided. But with the help of the Avatar and my fiancée we can get it back on the right path and begin a new era of love and peace'' Zuko says and smiles at me and Aang. 

Then he kneels down and I step aside. One of the fire sages comes to him and crowns him. ''All hail Fire Lord Zuko'' he said and pins it in his hair and everyone begins to clap. Zuko walks to the front and takes my hand and motions to Aang to join us. When he stands next to me I take Aangs hand and he smiles at me.

After the coronation Zuko wanted to visit his father and I joined him but waited outside the cell. ''Where is my mother?'' he asks his father. I knew that this was the reason he wanted to visit Ozai. We promised each other that after the war was over we would look for his mother and my parents. But first we needed a clue on where they could be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.