Explain then ✋

After Tristan and Brad walked into a dressing room locked the doors Tristan finally put me down. "What the hell let me leave now !" I shouted at them. "We're all only going to let you go after you here are explanation. Sky look me and Tris care to much about you to let you go and walk out of are lives !" Brad yells back. I sit down telling them I'm listening. "Okay so me and Tris are sooo sorry to lie to you it's because last time we had a new friend they only liked us for the fame, money and party's they didn't really care about us all they care about is the money like we payed for all of us to go on holiday to America with are mates and they didn't pay a penny they didn't take any money to spend they used are debit cards to buy stuff. Without the holiday we took them on they spent over £10,000 of are money legged it and we've never seen them agin. After that Joe told us that if we wanted new mates we couldn't feel them about the money, party's and the vamps that's why we didn't tell you sky. Please forgive us I don't want to loose you, please." Brad spoke meaning every word that came out of his mouth. "Well how about this we stay mates but we can't tell my sister she'll go ape and if we ever go away or out for a meal I pay my bit. You see I don't care about the money you have or the fame all I care about is having mates who I can be myself around that don't judge me for who I am and like to have a laugh even if it's about them. " I spoke they nodded I gave them a hug they apologised agin and we decided to switch numbers we all left the changing room and approached my sister, James  and Connor agin.