You can stay at mine

We all finished the flight and where just coming out of the airport. Then I remembered about Maddie I called her to see where she was all she said was 'turn around' and then she hung up. I did as she said the moment a turned around someone ran and jumped on me causing me and the person who jumped on me to fall to the floor in fits of laughter. "Maddie yay it's you!" I basically shouted down her ear after we stopped laughing that is. " yeah it me and you are? Oh wait I know you're my best friend practically my sister you Jemma!" The moment she said 'you Jemma!' I couldn't contain my laughter you see Maddie once called my Jemma when we first met so now its are little joke. "Hi I'm Georgia nice to meet you Maddie Sky has told me a lot about you" Georgia said rather cheerfully. " Hey Georgia it's nice to meet you too, Sky who are these boy's oh my monopoly you guys are the Vamps Sky how in high winter do you know them?!?" "It's a long story I'll tell you on the way back to mine oh you've got your stuff with you right it's just all I wanna do is go to my home and watch a film or two okay fine maybe 10 who's in with the plan?" Everyone nodded and I finally got back up off the floor. "Wait Tris did you book the hotel for us to stay at?" Connor asked Tristan. And Tristan's facial expressions said it all "what you didn't book are hotel room great Tristan what are we gonna do now we're basically homeless!" James yelled at Tristan. "Wait you guys can come and stay at my house come on let's get going." I said and with that we all left and went to find Maddie's car.
5 minutes later after walking around we reached Maddie's car hallelujah! Maddie just stopped and froze in front of her car "Maddie what up?" Georgia asked getting concerned over why she just stopped. "Well lets see my car only holds 5 people and there's 7 of us so how are we gonna all fit in my car?" Maddie asked see in case you haven't noticed Maddie's the one with common sense out of us. "I know some people will sit on people's knees simple. Maddie you drive wait you don't know where my new house is so I guess I'll be driving brad you can sit in the front then Connor in the back with Georgia on you knee and Maddie you can sit on James's knee with Tristan in the middle sorted now come on guys." And with my little speech everyone nodded their head and climbed in the car putting are suitcases in the boot.
I've been driving for about 2 or 3 hours now and we've been to my parents house and are almost at my house.  All everyone knew about my house is its tiny and in the middle of nowhere. Okay I might have told a little white lie or two my house has 10 bedrooms all fully decorated with 4 of them having an ensuite. There was a games room on the 3 floor and a music room with bedrooms and the 2nd floor was all bedrooms and a study the bottom floor was the best it has a dinning room, living room, kitchen ,a massive hallway,a cinema, and a dance room. Then in one of my garages I had it made into a photography studio, I have another garage to park my car in. My front garden was simple a long entrance with pebbles and grass with some plants either side the back garden I had a big swimming pool in it. Oh I almost forgot my room has a walkin wardrobe, and a balcony which overlooks the swimming pool. I love this house but it is way to big just for me to live in it.