Sploosh says the Zebra

Tristan's P.O.V
As we left Sky, Maddie and Georgia to order food and pack up I noticed Brad had his signature evil smirk on his face and so did James while Connor just looked confused like me. "Okay lads what's the plan, and don't say nothing because you guys have evil smirk on your face." They looked at each other. "Well the girls said that we should go get changed so how about we put some swimming shorts on and grab the girls and jump in the pool with them. Yeah they'll be annoyed at first and maybe mad but that's how we roll so who's in?" James announced me and Connor looked at each other for a few seconds kind of having a facial expression conversation and finally agreed to it. We ran up to are rooms and agreed to meet in Connor's room before we go and get a little bit wet. I jumped on the double bed that was all to myself 😁😝 and searched through my suitcase for my swimming trunks. I finally found them oh the joys 😊 and got changed I left my bedroom with my clothes all over the shore and walked about 7 steps and walked in Connor's room. All the boys are here as was the last to arrive as usual. We all discussed the evil plan and left the room. I was in my black swim shorts, James was in his black swim shorts too, Connor was in his blue swim shorts and Brad had his red shorts on. We ran over to the girls told them to take they're money and phones out of they're pockets and just as Georgia was going to ask why Connor ran up to her and picked her up carrying her bridal style. She started to scream "Connor put me down right now." We just laughed then we noticed that Sky and Maddie where backing up ready to make a run for it. Me, James and Brad all ran to the girls and grabbed them before they could escape us. James pick Maddie up and was carrying her bridal style while she shouted and Brad went for the other option he picked Sky up and started to carry her upside down over his back she was kicking and screaming. It reminded me of when me and Brad had to do this too her at the meet and greet. Aww the good old days. We all ran over to the pool and Connor jumped in fist and screamed "Sploosh says the Zebra!" We all laughed at him and I questioned him. "Really Con 'sploosh'?" He just nodded his head with a cheeky grin. I just ran and did a cannonball into the pool and soaked Connor and Georgia. Then James jumped in with Maddie still in his arms. I think she likes James aww cute I know he like her oh my gosh I sound like a girl. Brad was still carrying Sky over his back whilst she was a screaming and kicking. "Brad I swear to God if you don't put me down I'm breaking up with you!" Sky threatened Brad I though he would of carried on but he put her down. I gave Brad a weird look as if to say 'what are you doing?' He just winked at me before I knew it Brad went to walk away but only to turn around and run to the pool grabbing hold of Sky and them to jumping in the pool holding hands now that's relationship goals. Gosh what am I like?
Hey everyone I'm gonna carry on writing this fanfic so your lucky oh and I'm doing a new one too it's called 'your my favourite Twitter person' it's about the vamps agin #notobsessed keep reading and make sure you vote. Thanks bye for now 👽 ✅