I froze

- Warning some people may not like what is going to happen if you don't scroll down to the bottom and in bold writing I will say what happens.

Important!!! Sky is wearing a short little red body con dress remember this!

Sky's P.O.V
I've been walking for about 2 hours now and it's safe to say I'm away from him and my house but now I don't know where I am. I'm lost and it's 11:40pm I don't have a clue where I am and I forgot to pick up my phone so I can't call anyone. I think I can see something ahead. There's a light maybe it's a house if it is I'll ask for directions home. I carried on walking until I was in front of the light it seems to be a pub well it's open I'll just find a member of staff and ask for directions home easy peasy lemon squeazy! I walked in and the smell of alcohol was strong. I approach the bar dodging the drunk bodies I noticed a boy around 17 behind the bar "excuse me do you know the way to Ash lane farm by any chance?" I asked the boy he smirked at me and nodded his head. "Yeah follow me and we'll go into the office and I'll print out the directions for it if you want" he said and began walking around the bar to me. I nodded my head and he grabbed hold of my hand leading me into the office. When we arrived he let us in then locked the door. Wait why is he doing that oh shit shit shit. He walked over to me and pushed me up against the wall and roughly smashed his lips into mine moving his hands up and down my back finally stopping on my bum. Shit I need to get him off me come on Sky push him and kick do something I thought to myself but I couldn't it was like I was frozen. He then grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to the couch that was in the office "lie down now you price of shit" he demanded I did as he said I was scared what would happen if I didn't. He then lied down on top of me and whispered in my ear "if you scream you're dead." With an evil smirk plastered on his face. He then put his hands on my thighs and roughly kissed me agin I wanted to scream and shout and make him get off me but I couldn't I was frozen and he was able to do what ever he wanted to me the worst thing is I couldn't stop him. He then began moving his hands up my dress on the inside until he reached my underwear. He stopped and said "listen hore get up and take your knickers off and your dress whilst I get ready if not you'll regret it!" I wanted to run but he's locked the door and I know that even if I manage to find my voice and scream and shout he might kill me and still do this and even if he didn't nobody will hear me over the music. I did what he said and got undressed knowing what will happen next. After he was ready he through me back into the couch and he did it. Firstly he fingered me then he went inside of me. I couldn't do anything yet again after he'd finished with me he said "oh I know you enjoyed that and even if you didn't you're a hore, slut, prostitute, slag and fat very fat if I was you I'd never eat anything you fatty. Now get dressed and get out oh and just remember even if you ask your friends if your fat or a slut they'll say no and that's because they're lying." And with that he unlocked the door and left me alone I got dressed as fast as possible and I ran. I can't believe it he's just.... Raped me.
Basically Sky has just got raped sorry if this is horrible for people to read but that's what's just happened to her.
After running for another 10 minutes well sprinting I couldn't see that pub in site but I could see a phone box. I walked into the phone box and called the only number I knew my house number what someone will be awake and answer right?
*Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring *
"Hello who's this?" James asked me.
"James it's me sky look I need you to come and get me bring Georgia with you and blankets come in my black Range Rover what ever you do don't bring Brad please. I'm on Derby road. Come and get me please me quick." I said and started to cry.
"Sky are you okay what's happened?" James asked concern running through his voice.
"I'll tell you when you get here with Georgia but please be quick I'm scared. " I said now fully crying.
"We'll be they're as fast as we can." Jame said and with that he hung up.

James P.O.V
I'm so worried about sky I don't know what's happened to her I don't know why she doesn't want Brad to pick her up and I don't know why she wants me and Georgia to come and pick her up. "Tristan go and find Georgia fast and tell her to get down stairs because Sky needs her fast!" I ordered Tristan with that he ran to find Georgia. Right now she said to bring blankets with us I don't know why now where can the blankets be?

Georgia's P.O.V
Me and Connor went to bed early but let's me honest we're not going to bed to sleep,we're going to go do stuff in if you get my drift. Connor smashed his lips into mine and I smiled into our passionate kiss. I pulled away to catch my breath then Connor whispered in my ear very seductively "I want you..." I replied back with a "me too" and at that moment we both crashed are lips into each other's I jumped up so Connor was carrying me with his hands on my bum and my legs wrapped around his waist he stopped when we reached the bed and carefully placed me down like I was fragile and could break any moment before climbing on top of me. Just as we where gonna carry on the bedroom door burst open revealing Tristan. Great why is it always Tristan who manages to do this? "Erm sorry to disturb you guys but Georgia hurry up get your coat and sky's and shove some shoes on quick!" Tristan spoke feeling awkward. "What why?" I asked curious into why I needed to do this. "Look just do it all I know is Sky called and she was crying begging you and James to come and get her something's happened with her so come on hurry!" And at that moment I jumped up gabbed my coat and shoes and ran down stairs grabbing Sky's coat on the way. "James come on Sky needs us wait why have you got blankets with you?" I asked "I don't know Sky just told me to bring them with us now come on who knows what's happening to her!" And with that we ran to the car and went to go get Sky.