The Beach

About 5 minutes later
My sisters gone home and I'm at the beach by myself. I walked around for a bit trying to find a spot where nobody was I quickly laid my towel down took my shorts off don't worry I had a bikini on under neath. Put my surf shorts on and ran to the water carrying my board along with me. I paddled out to the sea a good bit and started to surf. I felt as if I had never stopped surfing in my life it's my favourite thing well that and drumming.
After suffering for an hour or so, there wasn't any waves left so I got out of the water and walked back to my stuff. Then I noticed as I was coming closer there was 2 boys sat as close as possible to my stuff. No I'm just imagining things but it seemed so real. When I finally got closer to my stuff I could see one of them had brown devilish curly hair chocolate brown eyes he looked very small compared to the other boy who he was talking to. The other boy looked extremely tall he had blonde ish hair in the style of a quiff and blue eyes. I walked right next to my stuff and grabbed my towel and started to dry by hair when the two boys looked at me then grabbed a hat and sunglasses and put them on instantly and stopped talking.