Can we stop somewhere please ?

After the taxi driver driving for about 10 minutes we went passed a shop I quickly shouted "stop the taxi!" The man just looked a me weirdly "look could you just let me go in that shop then will you take me somewhere else then the airport please it's really important." I pleaded. The taxi driver nodded I got out and ran down the street a little, along with my hand-hall bag that had my money in it. I quickly stopped at a florist and went in side a little bell went off when I opened the door."hello my love what can I help you with today?" A woman asked me from behind the counter. " hi their can I buy just two roses please one that's red and one that's white oh but do you have any blue roses by any chance?" I asked "ah yes I have blue roses and red and white how many would you like hunny?" "Em can I just have one of each please." "Yeah sure you can hunny, who are these for anyone special ahy?" The woman asked " yeah they're for my brother." "Aww that's so sweet of you to do that I wish me and my brother did that." The woman said back to me. "Actually I'm only doing this because I'm going to go to where he died and lie them there before I leave." I spoke as tears started to come down my face." Oh hunny I'm so sorry I thought that. where did he die?" "It's okay he died 10 years ago now he was my twin called Dillon he died just outside the summer park he got run over when he saved me it was a deliberate attack amid at me. My brother pushed me out of the way and he died it's all my fault that he's dead." I said back whilst tears where streaming down my face."oh hunny I'm so sorry I remember it now I went down there to pay my respects to your brother Dillon the other day. Do you want to talk about it ?" " I wish I could but there isn't enough time I'm going to the park to lay the flowers then I'm leaving you see the the man that killed him is our so called uncle and he got released from prison and he found me and has threatened me he said that he's gonna do what he did to my brother to me and he was at the park watching me he said that he's gonna kill everyone who I was there with.which was my little brother Jay my boyfriend and my 4 best friends so I've packed all of my stuff and I'm leaving them I can't keep in contact with my family or my boyfriend or my best friends because if I do then he's gonna kill them to and that will be all my fault. I went back home and my mates went to go get food so I packed my stuff and left them a note to explain it all and then I went to my family's villa and I packed my stuff from their house and left them a note explaining it all to them I wrote saying I'll miss them and that I love them and it kills me to say goodbye I had to break up with my boyfriend too then I went to go to the airport and I wanted to pay my respects to my brother one last time so I came here to get some flowers and now I'm gonna go to the park then go to the airport my planes at 4 am so I'll just sit in there it least then my mates can't stop me from leaving." I blurted everything out to this woman who I never knew god what the hell have I done he told me that if I told anyone he'd definitely kill me and them oh shit!
"Please just forget what I said do tell anyone I've got to go how much for the flowers?" " em nothing hunny I'm sorry about everything and I won't say anything to anyone."the extremely kind women replied to me with a sympathetic smile.  "Look I can't take them without paying here's some money for them what ever is left out of it it's your tip to say thankyou." I then placed $30.00 on the table and left. I climbed back into the taxi. "Hi are you okay?" The taxi driver asked me, he probably seen the tears streaming down my face. "Em yeah I guess I am can we go to the summer park please ?" The taxi driver just nodded them off we went. In the taxi drive the driver made small talk with me I learned that his name was Jamie and that he's 35 he also has a teenager called Amy who's 16 and loves the vamps music. He asked how come we were going there then I said my twin brother died there and that I wanted to go pay my respects he said he was sorry. We eventually arrived I climbed out of the taxi and walked up to the very spot where it happened I knelt down in the persuasion I was in years ago when I went over to Dillion. A tear fell down my face and onto the floor. "Hey Dillion I know that I look like a physo right now talking to nobody but I'm talking to my very best of friend you. I know what we agreed that if anything ever happened to either of us we'd look after mum and dad, but the only way for me to look after them is to leave them. I went into your room today and I took your beanie I hope that you don't mind I'll take good care of it I promise. when I get back home well to the UK I promise that I'll visit your grave. I know that I've never been and I'm really sorry it's just that I thought that if I went their and seen your grave then you'd definitely be dead and I didn't want to face that, but in a way you're not dead because like mum told me the day after you died when I was gonna kill my self that your living through me I live your life and she's right I know it's cheesy and it's what mum always said to us 'everything I do. I do it for you' well bro I've got to go and I'll try to get revenge on are so called uncle but only if you want me too... I need a sign Dillion if you want me to kill him for you I will but I need a sign off you. Look I've got to go now in case he's here listening to me but I'm so sorry and I miss you brov I'll always love you and like Nin use to say 'teen china, sixpence and lots and lots of jelly tots!' Miss you." And with that I placed the roses down by the pavement and walked back to the taxi trying to hold my tears back. It didn't work.