Georgia

We got back to the hotel and Brad got me a key for his and Tristan's room.  he got himself a key for Connor and James room. I looked at him very confused with why he got them. "We'll use their key card thing later for a prank me and Tris are doing are you in?" Brad spoke wiggling his eye brows up and gown making me laugh. "Of course I'm in Simpson." I spoke trying to do that eye brow thing which failed. We took the lift up to their room and when we arrived Tristan was back with my stuff I thanked him and took my stuff into the bathroom I had a quick shower and got changed into my blue bikini with my black surfing shorts and my blue holister jacket along with my holister flip flops. As we left are hotel room we bumped into Connor and his girlfriend Georgia they said that they'd come the beach with us. Yay a girl in no longer surrounded by boys thank god for that! Georgia was extremely pretty not trying to sound like a perv she was small with blue eyes with long brown hair with blonde highlights in she was so pretty I'm jealous! She was wearing a tiffany blue bikini with white and blue stripy flipflops how could she look so pretty dam! Life ain't fair for me at all. We got in the lift and made are way down to the beach.