Surprise

Tristan's P.O.V
We've been decorating the baby's room for the past 3 hours. And boy I am tired I've never worked so hard in my life! I can't believe how good it looks though (see picture at the top) you see because we don't know the sex of the baby yet so this is how Brad and Sky agreed for the baby's room to be done.

Brads P.O.V
I can't believe how amazing this room looks. I hope that Sky loves it because otherwise me and the boys will be decorating this room agin and again until Sky loves it. Oh someone's calling me its Georgia.
G=Georgia
B=Brad
B "Hey Georgia what's up?"
G " We're leaving town now so we're gonna be home in like 5 minutes."
B "Right okay well we're just about done. When you guys get home bring Sky into the baby room please."
G "Will do, got to go bye"
B "See ya"
-- End of phone call--
"Well what did Georgia say?" All the boy's asked me in unison. "Okay well that's freaky. But anyway there on their way back so we're staying in here but we need to hide!" I said back they all nodded before we grabbed the left over stuff eg paint brushes, paint, wallpaper. Then we hid in the babies nursery we all decided to try and fit in the wardrobe. I can't believe that in like 8 ish months I'm gonna be a dad. "Boys when they come in stay as still and silent as possible otherwise we've failed are mission, and will no longer be sneaky silent soup ninjas." Said Connor we all agreed and said "Soup ninjas!" And fist bumped because we're that awesome. Just then at that moment I heard a slam of a door it must be the girls "Boys remember we're soup ninjas now the girls are here." I whispered to the boys. After a minute or two I heard some mumbling and then people climbing up the stairs. Okay so I'm guessing that Georgia had told Sky something to make her come upstairs. About another 30 seconds later the door sing open to the babies nursery and all I heard was the words "Oh my God... Who. Who did this?" I could hear my girlfriends angelic voice say. "Right boys it's now or never. Let's all get out of this wardrobe one by one. Me then Tris then Con then Jems" I whispered to the boys then I got out of the wardrobe as gracefully as I could luckily Sky was facing the other way so I told the boys to get out as quickly as possible. Then we stood in a line and yelled " Surprise !"

Sky's P.O.V
I heard people shout the word surprise not just any people though it was James, Connor, Tristan and Brad my Brad the farther to are child. I spun around on my heels and seen then all standing there with a smile about a mile long plastered on their faces. I ran over too them and pulled them all into a group hug. After around a second I realised that someone was missing "Georgia get your ass over here and come join are hug now!" I shouted u heard tiny little foot steps scurrying across the floor before stopping and then Georgia's face popping up opposite mine in the group hug.