Spin the bottle

Tristan's P.O.V
I can't believe Sky did this she tipped flour in my hair and ran. Obviously me and Brad had a marvellous plan to get revenge on her for this but we wouldn't do it just yet we'd wait for the perfect moment than get her maw ahah. Me and Brad both had a shower then we all decided to play spin the bottle. Hum I wonder if Brad and Sky have kissed yet ? Oh well I'll find out later we play where if you don't kiss you take a shot my plan was to get everyone pissed a little then get my revenge on sky. We called James to come in to play with us and the game began. Sky filled everyone's shot glass and because we couldn't decide who would go first we all picked up a shot it was easy the last person to down there shot and put the glass on the floor in front if them looses and spins first. Connor lost being the light weight he is and span the bottle it landed on Georgia but just to make sure the rules where set I spoke "right hold on just so everyone knows the kiss has to be lips to lips and last 3 seconds other wise it doesn't count and if that happens both of the people have to do a dare selected by the other members who are playing the game everyone understood? Oh and if you don't kiss the last person to take the shot out of the 2 has to do a dare." I got lots of nods as a response then Connor and Georgia kissed I'm sure I seen Connors tung trying to make its way into Georgia's mouth. After that Georgia span the bottle and it landed on me oh great this is gonna be awkward Georgia decided to grab hold of the shot glass in front of her and downed it oh great now I've gotta do a dare! Sky spoke"Tristan I dare you to go out in the back garden and run around naked right now!" "But Sky what if there's people outside!" I moaned trying to avoid the dare mostly because if there's paparazzi I'm dead! "I know me and Georgia will go make sure no one is out side then you can quickly run around the garden and back into the hotel, but if your to chicken you can always get another dare it could be worse or better so what's it gonna but Tris?" I could see the smug smile on Sky's face me chicken nope I'm not. "Fine I'll go do it now!" I huff I grab the key card back to the hotel room and go to leave the room."wait!" Brad shouted to me "what is it?"  I question."you need to wait for all of us come on everyone!" Brad yells sounding smug.
Brads p.o.v
"Connor go get a towel and bring it down with us but don't let Tristan see it." I whisper in Connors ear he nods and does what I say Tristan's dare is gonna end up 10x worse hahahahah.